AIR JORDAN 12 RETRO - BLACK/WHITE/RED - 130690-001 - CONFIRMED 4/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by ColdCity

Originally Posted by lockdown36

werid how FNL didn't tweet a restock.

dont you have your share already fam
laugh.gif
he needed a 12 and 13 to complete his collection...
roll.gif

Originally Posted by BDUB313

Man I have 30+ pairs of retros and about 25 of them are still DS lol I need to put pictures on the boxes too so iratated of reading every box!
150+ total shoes...Jordans all on the top shelf above my clothes...below are various Bo Jacksons, Lebrons, Kobes, Iversons, Pennys, Barkleys, Huraches...I got tired to trying to read the colorway for each one, pulling them out, and then looking again...spent 1 weekend taking pics and printing at home...so much easier now.

Originally Posted by 1C3M4M

^what shoes are those in the boxes? any1 kno
If its Q-Rich, then I bet you JB just sent a gift pack of Jordan and Jumpan releases coming out in the coming months...so probably random stuff most of us wont buy...

Originally Posted by jdcurt2

Just got mine from Nike.com and my boxes look like they've been to hell and back. 
30t6p3b.gif
yeah a couple of my peoples boxes where  tore up to and i seen a few youtube videos about how the boxes where all messed up i wonder why i know it's just a box but just wondering why so many where beat up the  box i got today from fnl in the mail was normal

Yea I will do the same but I have no printer lol also these new boxes are hella ugly cheap and thin I hope not every retro is like this from now on!!

Originally Posted by glove72

Man I have 30+ pairs of retros and about 25 of them are still DS lol I need to put pictures on the boxes too so iratated of reading every box!
150+ total shoes...Jordans all ont he top shelf above my clothes...below are various Bo Jacksons, Lebrons, Kobes, Iversons, Pennys, Barkleys, Huraches...I got tired to trying to read the colorway for each one, pulling them out, and then looking again...spent 1 weekend taking pics and printing at home...so much easier now.

i tired to do this one weekend & as soon as i got them all out & statred taking pics of just the 1's(i have about 15+ 1's) i said $%8 it & put them all back up
laugh.gif

Just got mine from Nike.com and my boxes look like they've been to hell and back. 
30t6p3b.gif

if my box from end looks like that im gonna be kinda heated... horrible 1st impression of the new boxes
laugh.gif

2zr15ci.jpg

These are my 2 pickups on the year so far. We all know the leather on these is way better than the WC IVs but I even think they are better constructed. They seem built to last where the IV's just deteriorate over time. The 12s are awesome all together and they even smell like real leather
laugh.gif
 No complaints on the box mine came intact not even a dent or crease. 

Originally Posted by acoppola331

Just got my pair.... Anyone else have a hard blue stain on the mudguard? Must be some type of glue

You weren't the only one 
frown.gif
. Not sure if it comes off.

Originally Posted by grinding

Heres a couple pics Quentin Richardson posted

ArWJOXZCEAAj9Is.jpg

ArWKPFqCQAAKME9.jpg

ArWKlgbCEAE5mEs.jpg

The benefits of bein apart of team jb, you get kicks early and pe's in your name, the life
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by dkeso611

Just got my pair.... Anyone else have a hard blue stain on the mudguard? Must be some type of glue

You weren't the only one 
frown.gif

mines pretty noticeable and it looks like its absorbed into whatever material the mudguards made out of (feels like styrofoam 
sick.gif
) I guess it needs to be covered up by some kind of paint or something because it doesn't look like its coming out 

You weren't the only one 
frown.gif

Damn, I hate getting Jordans with those unremoveable glue stains.  My only complaint about my pair was there was frayed stitching on half of the letters on the tongue.  I had to borrow a pair of cuticle cutters to clip them hahaha.

ColdCity wrote:

30t6p3b.gif

if my box from end looks like that im gonna be kinda heated... horrible 1st impression of the new boxes
laugh.gif

My Cement iv box from END was beat, but the package I received from them today was "gift" wrapped tight from heaven. Just a couple minor dents/roundings at the corners. But hey women were sent from heaven, and they all ain't perfect. 
pimp.gif

You weren't the only one 
frown.gif

mines pretty noticeable and it looks like its absorbed into whatever material the mudguards made out of (feels like styrofoam 
sick.gif
) I guess it needs to be covered up by some kind of paint or something because it doesn't look like its coming out 
Where did you order from? I got mine from Modell's

You weren't the only one 
frown.gif

sick.gif
Where did you order from? I got mine from Modell's
Online from FNL

150+ total shoes...Jordans all ont he top shelf above my clothes...below are various Bo Jacksons, Lebrons, Kobes, Iversons, Pennys, Barkleys, Huraches...I got tired to trying to read the colorway for each one, pulling them out, and then looking again...spent 1 weekend taking pics and printing at home...so much easier now.

i tired to do this one weekend & as soon as i got them all out & statred taking pics of just the 1's(i have about 15+ 1's) i said $%8 it & put them all back up
laugh.gif
why not just got to PYS or one of these sites that shows just about every J and print the picture out?  Or could google image them...

Pretty cool that JB puts the picture on the boxes for people they have signed...

laugh.gif
why not just got to PYS or one of these sites that shows just about every J and print the picture out?  Or could google image them...

Pretty cool that JB puts the picture on the boxes for people they have signed...
They should do that with ALL their releases, that would be cool

Originally Posted by AIRRON

Originally Posted by kobe115

DO NOT attempt to sell outside the buy/sell area.

yeah that dudes a clown for that... do these kids read the rules or what?
I sent a PM to warn him cause I figured it was coming...he was asking WAY too much anyways...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom