AIR JORDAN 12 RETRO - BLACK/WHITE/RED - 130690-001 - CONFIRMED 4/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by nikeairon

Big supa you seem to be the only one up on the FNL restocks...Help me out bruh...Share your ninja secrets...
It's all luck fam...on the 04/25 restock, there was a sz 8, 10 & 12...I tried to for the sz 10 first and failed...I tried again on the sz 12 and it went thru...I received them this past Monday...

e8lag3.jpg

Picked up my sz 10 for $220 off CL last night, very happy with them...I'm a true 10.5 and thanks to the info on here I went a 1/2 sz down and they fit perfect...

34y68w7.jpg

Originally Posted by Dghost

Just wanted to say that I hate market place mall in Champaign-Urbana, place is horrible for shoe releases
Truth 
laugh.gif

Put on Black and White striped polo and went with some AE vintage khaki cargos. *drumroll please* i slid those playoffs on looking a million bucks. Run to car and jump in *oh snap* forgot my shades and Black & Mild. Get in the house and hear a velcro sound with every step. Gum is on the side and bottom of my shoe. Cold water was my savior but after 3 hours of errands and the dubious task of getting a haircut i'd say they felt good with no creasing in sight. Glad i got 2 pair but keeping em clean will be extremely hard.

Originally Posted by Carolina Finest

Put on Black and White striped polo and went with some AE vintage khaki cargos. *drumroll please* i slid those playoffs on looking a million bucks. Run to car and jump in *oh snap* forgot my shades and Black & Mild. Get in the house and hear a velcro sound with every step. Gum is on the side and bottom of my shoe. Cold water was my savior but after 3 hours of errands and the dubious task of getting a haircut i'd say they felt good with no creasing in sight. Glad i got 2 pair but keeping em clean will be extremely hard.

Dear diary ...?

Originally Posted by balkiny03

Anyone still looking for a size 9.5 shoot me a pm for more info
4FHT

WHY CAN'T YOU POST THE INFO??? WHY WE GOTTA PM
Originally Posted by Hibb304

A 9 on jimmy jazz.
THIS IS HOW YOU DO IT...
taxidriver.gif

AND @nikeairon
I GOT TIPPED OF THRU A LINK AND ONCE I CONFIRMED MINE I POSTED IT UP.

Originally Posted by PTone

Dear diary ...?

Originally Posted by Tobi

Anyone know any online sites i can still get these for retail? size 9 needed.

You serious? 
Why don't people bother reading through some of the thread for info before they ask these kinds of questions? 

Originally Posted by illphillip

Originally Posted by Tobi

Anyone know any online sites i can still get these for retail? size 9 needed.

You serious? 
Why don't people bother reading through some of the thread for info before they ask these kinds of questions? 

haha.. he looks like a new user.. we all gotta start somewhere

love my playoffs. wore once so far an seem to have held up fine. i also have an 04 pair i need restored. has some sole seperation goin on. uppers are still pretty clean to. anyone know some who fixes them to nds condition that i could send them to??? i live in Houston Texas if anyone knows a good shoe repair shop? thanks NT

29p55qx.gif

^^ wear em folk. nothing cold water and scrubbing bubbles[emoji]8482[/emoji] can't handle. Got gum off my bottoms!!!

if i had em.. i'd wear em.. haha anyone have issues w/ creases? or is it if u size right u'll be ok?

Mine fit a lil big and no creases. And the white bottom is still pretty clean.Wear em so much better on.

Originally Posted by dmenshunzz

^^ wear em folk. nothing cold water and scrubbing bubbles[emoji]8482[/emoji] can't handle. Got gum off my bottoms!!!

if i had em.. i'd wear em.. haha anyone have issues w/ creases? or is it if u size right u'll be ok?

White bottoms are not a prob, Mr. Clean Magic Eraser is your friend. Looked hella dirty after rockin them out for an afternoon, but after 10-15 minutes of scrubbing away looked good as new!

Still wished I went at least 0.5 size down tho. Oh wells...

Originally Posted by Sdot73

Originally Posted by scunny

Still haven't worn mine yet. I'm nervous with these white bottoms!

well then you shouldn't have bought them in the first place.
I know they are some clean shoes, but they're shoes!  They'll eventually get worn out but what can you do.  Enjoy em!  I'm waiting maybe another month or two.  still raining out here in norcal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom