AIR JORDAN 12 RETRO - BLACK/WHITE/RED - 130690-001 - CONFIRMED 4/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by just blaze

Originally Posted by Sdot73

Originally Posted by scunny

Still haven't worn mine yet. I'm nervous with these white bottoms!

well then you shouldn't have bought them in the first place.
I know they are some clean shoes, but they're shoes!  They'll eventually get worn out but what can you do.  Enjoy em!  I'm waiting maybe another month or two.  still raining out here in norcal.

why did you buy them? Really they are shoes try putting some tape on the soles for added protection.

Originally Posted by MMG

Originally Posted by Carolina Finest

Put on Black and White striped polo and went with some AE vintage khaki cargos. *drumroll please* i slid those playoffs on looking a million bucks. Run to car and jump in *oh snap* forgot my shades and Black & Mild. Get in the house and hear a velcro sound with every step. Gum is on the side and bottom of my shoe. Cold water was my savior but after 3 hours of errands and the dubious task of getting a haircut i'd say they felt good with no creasing in sight. Glad i got 2 pair but keeping em clean will be extremely hard.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Funniest gif I have seen in a while

this is some bull, I traded with a dude on here and he's received his shoe while mine has delivered somewhere else than my address.

Jimmy Jazz, size 8.5, up now.

Had a chance to check out but I already got mines from elsewhere.

Originally Posted by BigPoint

Originally Posted by mjshoefanatic

Still on the hunt for these in a 14. 
tired.gif

Keep ya head up man. Prices are dropping. Just saw a size 14 end on ebay for $205 shipped.

i just got a 14 for 208 shipped.....which isnt bad....

My snipes order arrived in NYC on april 29th ( I live an hour north of the city). USPS just updated and it says my package has been in Jersey City since may 3rd....I guess I now know what others meant by their snipes order going on a road trip before being delivered lol. Thank god its just a backup pair or I'd be FIENDING OUT. These kicks are smokin by far the most classic 12 and easily imo top 5 AJ classic of all time.

Originally Posted by penalize

Originally Posted by BigPoint

Originally Posted by mjshoefanatic

Still on the hunt for these in a 14. 
tired.gif

Keep ya head up man. Prices are dropping. Just saw a size 14 end on ebay for $205 shipped.

i just got a 14 for 208 shipped.....which isnt bad....

$208 shipped.....not bad at all.

Originally Posted by Janitor

White bottoms are not a prob, Mr. Clean Magic Eraser is your friend. Looked hella dirty after rockin them out for an afternoon, but after 10-15 minutes of scrubbing away looked good as new!

Still wished I went at least 0.5 size down tho. Oh wells...

30t6p3b.gif
at people wasting 10-15 minutes scrubbing soles after wears.
They are shoes FFS.

Originally Posted by spOOfy

His shoes 
pimp.gif

His little sister's pants
sick.gif

roll.gif

BAHAHAHAHA !!!

== 

your spot on airBOZretrolll
i dont get the point of scrubbing the bottom of your shoes with white soles
eek.gif
, it is unavoidable they will get dirty again !

I wouldn't scrub the bottoms...at most I would do the sides...

Personally, I wouldn't even have them if I knew what I'd have to do when casually wearing them for 2-3 hours. It isn't like the bottom of your shoe is always visible when walking.

heads up theres a restock on a german website...most people here should know what it is...couple sizes available

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom