AIR JORDAN 12 RETRO - BLACK/WHITE/RED - 130690-001 - CONFIRMED 4/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by LBCOL

Originally Posted by dmenshunzz

Originally Posted by Skip2MyLou23

Anyone have Obsidian laces they can throw on these?

No brainer if you have an extra pair of Playoffs and no Cement IV's. If I had to pick between the two, I would probably go IV's, but it's hard because they're both classic shoes.

agreed, actually looking for the exact sane thing with my playoffs. you're lucky to be presented with that opp

I feel like it is a fair trade, I was going to trade one of my pairs of cements for a pair of playoffs, then the FOOL wanted me to throw in $75. This was right after the release so the prices for the playoffs were still a bit inflated. I just laughed it off and told him its a straight up trade or no deal. I still have the cements and I'm glad too b/c i was able to score on that ndc restock
Patience is always the key. People are too quick to want a shoe right after RD. If you wait it out, it can be had for a reasonable price.

Wore mine in Atlantic City the passed 2 days and i love em. Glad i unds'ed a half size down. These def 100% fit huge.

Originally Posted by woodro

i want these in a sz 12 man!! the 13s too big on the kid

yeah i stayed true to size with a 9.5 and i just tried mine on the other day they do run big i should of took everyones advice and went a size down but there not to bad ill be allright

My true size is 11.5,and I felt that they were long but I have a wide foot and the sz 11 I also got is a lil snug for my taste. So staying tts here. Wasn't going to ball in them anyways. Compared the 2, and their wasn't a a big difference in length but a noticeable difference in width. Maybe the sz 11 would feel better after brake in idk. My option on the fit anyways.

Originally Posted by FX35on24s

Haven't worn mine yet... But I absolutely love these kicks... Jus a matter of time till they hit cement...
Same here...waiting for summer....

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

Originally Posted by OG2345

Can someone tell me if $200 is reasonable price for playoffs?

I'm debating...

Yes, considering the shoe costs $160, plus tax, around $170.
So in essence, you're only paying $30 more which isn't too bad.
I think it's a good price.

Originally Posted by asianplayer

Originally Posted by asianplayer

Wonder why NJ is exempt. NJ has a Nike store right?
Maybe NJ doesn't charge tax on shoes. It's like that in Boston.

You can buy shoes at any price and it be tax exempt?
Yes. Some states do not charge sales tax on necessities i.e PA, NJ, etc. For example, you can walk into the Louis Vuitton or Gucci store in these states and not have to pay tax on shoes and other items such as belts and clothing.

Originally Posted by marcushatten

tried to find this, but this thread is so long, i missed out when they dropped and may try and cop a pair on here. How do these fit. I usually get 11.5s in J's, went down for 11 for the cavs and cement IVs. HAvent had a pair of 12s in years.
i sized down .5 to an 10.5... my mint flight ones sz 11 fit like these 11s which is a bit big.. which run a lot bigger than my KD IV size 11 and most my other running nikes
I wore my Flight Ones for the first time yesterday and I noticed they run big, too. A 10 would have worked for me.

Originally Posted by marcushatten

tried to find this, but this thread is so long, i missed out when they dropped and may try and cop a pair on here. How do these fit. I usually get 11.5s in J's, went down for 11 for the cavs and cement IVs. HAvent had a pair of 12s in years.
i sized down .5 to an 10.5... my mint flight ones sz 11 fit like these 11s which is a bit big.. which run a lot bigger than my KD IV size 11 and most my other running nikes
I wore my Flight Ones for the first time yesterday and I noticed they run big, too. A 10 would have worked for me.
it's just weird to me why these sizes are so off.  those flight ones are super creasy now but it's probably not b/c of the sizing.. hopefully these cavs 4 don't crease.. gonna get some sneakershields soon if i can find a coupon 
laugh.gif

it's just weird to me why these sizes are so off.  those flight ones are super creasy now but it's probably not b/c of the sizing.. hopefully these cavs 4 don't crease.. gonna get some sneakershields soon if i can find a coupon 
laugh.gif
I think quality on the Flight Ones is pretty crappy.

laugh.gif
I think quality on the Flight Ones is pretty crappy.

Yea which is why they are so reasonably priced probably. I have both of them wore both of them once and the crease I have on both of them is deep. Its not even like its a lot of creases its one big crease. 

Funny how people were really wondering if the prices would drop after release. You can tell who hasn't been around the block before.

Prices are always sky high around release. Wait it out. $200 is a good price for these. Retail + tax + ship maybe+ a little extra for not having to wait in line for hours?

DEAL.

Man I can't believe people in my area camped over night for the grey/white/orange joints that dropped today. This is crazy

laugh.gif

i got my true size for the playoffs. 9.5. things are huge! should of got a 9.
once again, i need to stop bsin around and get sneaker shields
sick.gif
sick.gif
roll.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom