AIR JORDAN 12 RETRO - BLACK/WHITE/RED - 130690-001 - CONFIRMED 4/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
I absolutely love these playoff but ever since I was a young'n I ALWAYS said obsidians>playoffs and to this day feel that way....I'm just excited that next month I'll have BOTH so won't really matter!!!! Can I getta amen!!!

pulled out my ds 04 pair to compare the quality, man its bad.........u can tell nike makes the shoes now for half the cost that they used too......on a side note while going thru my back stock founda pair of ds retro 1's i got from eastbay for 50bucks back in the day . cant believe its been over ten yrs......im getting old.........

i had an extra pair of these size 9.5 that i was considering using for trade bait in the future. then i got tired of seeing them sit in the corner so i decided that i was either gonna hook someone up on here or send them to my little cousin that lives in the Dominican Republic. long story short i sold them to someone on here for $200 (the same amount i preordered them for). they should get to him by tuesday/wednesday. i hope he's satisfied.

^ Yeah that was my plan with my extra 11.5, but I just moved my double to someone local recently. I have a pair of DS 04s on the way so I may not need my current pair much longer. The Obsidians on the other hand will definitely be kept since I don't expect to find a DS pair of OGs.

Originally Posted by Kontraband1911

i had an extra pair of these size 9.5 that i was considering using for trade bait in the future. then i got tired of seeing them sit in the corner so i decided that i was either gonna hook someone up on here or send them to my little cousin that lives in the Dominican Republic. long story short i sold them to someone on here for $200 (the same amount i preordered them for). they should get to him by tuesday/wednesday. i hope he's satisfied.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Wore these today...

First impression...they are cut a whole size big since I have to tie the laces all the way to the top to keep em secured. I sized down from 11.5 to an 11...but I may have been able to slide with a 10.5...

As for comfort...they are definitely comfortable.

Creasing? None at all and I don't walk like a duck like some clowns just to prevent creasing.

Current biggest regret: passing on these. I think my 04s are beyond my (admittedly limited) repair skills. Time to bite the bullet and check the buy/sell/ebay. I know these run big, but are people generally saying to go up a half size or a full size for a relatively snug fit?

after seeing everyone speak of the sizing difference, im kinda mad i passed up the 7.5 i had tha chance to cop...

Originally Posted by bucknuteagle

Current biggest regret: passing on these. I think my 04s are beyond my (admittedly limited) repair skills. Time to bite the bullet and check the buy/sell/ebay. I know these run big, but are people generally saying to go up a half size or a full size for a relatively snug fit?

A full size would guarantee a snug fit...if you can actually fit em. I'd go with a half size down and if they're still big...buy some Force Fields which I plan to do.

Finally was able to try .5 size smaller and it fits a lot better... I was able to trade for a size down also. Thinking about doing the same thing for my cement 4s

Can anyone point me in the direction of some sneaker shields?  Never used before but the extra space on these warrant it I guess.

Originally Posted by moundraised23

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
lemme know when you get them

My DS 2004s came in today and wow, having these shoes side to side is kind of unfair. This year's version is better than I expected, but anytime I compare present day retros to earlier retros the amount of padding in the tongue/ankle area isn't even close. Hooking up a new connect with my 2012 pair. The Obsidians will suffice for 2012 XII's.

Originally Posted by moundraised23

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
lemme know when you get them

What a small, small world.

Heads up.. the finishline in old orchard, skokie IL got a size 11.5 on display. Give em a call

Originally Posted by rojanjon

Originally Posted by Hibb304

People hooking each other up is a beautful thing.

This.

used to be like this all the time but i guess the game has changed. when the 07 royal foam ones dropped they were only in shops on the east and west coast and scattered a few other places but pretty much nowhere online. i was able to get 4 prs from nters that picked em up locally and just asked for retail plus shippin and paypal fees. i threw another 10 on top for the effort but they didnt even ask for that. was a beautiful thing. Hopefully one day i can return the favor. for now ill just post random restocks of hot shoes when i come across em

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom