AIR JORDAN 12 RETRO - BLACK/WHITE/RED - 130690-001 - CONFIRMED 4/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by donttalkitlivit

I hope they do give these the suede treatment, that way I can keep a classic...... a classic

This

Originally Posted by Rod301

Originally Posted by blondsoccerplyr
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

This Dude Stays Comin Threw Droppin Info...

A Must Have... Leather Or Not.

Looks like he just, "copy/paste" from the OTHER site to me
grin.gif

^actually, I think he posts the info here 1st
Like most of the release info we get hits here 1st

Could be wrong tho.
Appreciated nonetheless

kimchee2go wrote:
quick iphone pic of the 2012 OBSIDIAN and PLAYOFF 12's

leather is same as the white red 12's from 2010.

At first I thought the picture wasn't legit until I noticed the bottom jumpman was red
nerd.gif
  Of course the OG's and 04 retro's have a black jumpman but knowing JB they always like to make minor changes to distinguish them from the older retro's and OG's.  Well that seals the deal that were getting leather and not that suede crap.
happy.gif

Originally Posted by peanut214

kimchee2go wrote:

15yaip0.jpg

At first I thought the picture wasn't legit until I noticed the bottom jumpman was red
nerd.gif
  Of course the OG's and 04 retro's have a black jumpman but knowing JB they always like to make minor changes to distinguish them from the older retro's and OG's.  Well that seals the deal that were getting leather and not that suede crap.
happy.gif

meeeeh, they look good enough,  im all over these....whats that in front of the playoffs tho??
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by moundraised23

kimchee2go wrote:

nerd.gif
happy.gif

meeeeh, they look good enough,  im all over these....whats that in front of the playoffs tho??
nerd.gif

auto claves

These look good enough to me. Glad they aren't suede. Don't have enough cash to cop the earlier retros, so these will have to do.

Originally Posted by kimchee2go

15yaip0.jpg

#Ice Cold.  I remember my eldest brother had the exact ones on the left aorund '96.  There was so much hype for them, him and my father went all around nyc looking for them.  Arguably one of the more memorable colorways. 

I will cop the playoffs regardless of the quality, at this point it's out of my hands

yup passing...they need to change the mold of the shoe...but i pretty sure they will sell pretty good

nerd.gif
happy.gif

Wow good eye, I didn't even realize that.  
laugh.gif

Minor changes are unnoticeable most of the time. 

I'm in! I like 12's ... my black/reds from 2003 lasted well into 2010, I finally had to get rid of them earlier this year.

The red jumpman is a nice accent. I think Ill sell my OG's and double up on these.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom