AIR JORDAN 12 RETRO - BLACK/WHITE/RED - 130690-001 - CONFIRMED 4/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Cojp

The red jumpman is a nice accent. I think Ill sell my OG's and double up on these.
Just save your money man. No need to dump the OGs in favor of some retros that everyone will have.

Originally Posted by MarcMac360

Originally Posted by Cojp

The red jumpman is a nice accent. I think Ill sell my OG's and double up on these.
Just save your money man. No need to dump the OGs in favor of some retros that everyone will have.

If I still had OG's or 2004's,  I wouldn't even think about buying these, I would be content.    (had both and sold them, regret now)

i will be copping 2 pairs of each colorway because my playoff's recently became those shoes that you keep and don't want to throw away 
30t6p3b.gif
 but hopefully these will be done right but as long as JB didnt give them the flu-game treatment i will be fine.

Thanks to the OP for the info.  Retro 12 are like the best made Jordans in terms of consistency over the years. Good leather and the shape has not been altered too dramatically.

Originally Posted by freshbottoms

Im also worried these might get the "flu game" treatment.

Nah, dont worry. There are already samplesOf these and the obsidian/white-frenchbluesPosted here. The shape look similar to The 2009 retros. Just hope the lace loopsAre molded like the 2004 retros.Because the ones on the 2009 white/redsWere trash. Best are still the metalLace loops at the ogs.

if i had the 04s i wouldnt consider getting these but since i dont and these are my favorite 12s of all time hands down i gotta get 2, id rather get 2 for 300/320 then try to find a ds pair from 04 which woudl run me at a minimum 250

Originally Posted by Delaneyj1

Originally Posted by kimchee2go

quick iphone pic of the 2012 OBSIDIAN and PLAYOFF 12's

leather is same as the white red 12's from 2010.

15yaip0.jpg

#Ice Cold.  I remember my eldest brother had the exact ones on the left aorund '96.  There was so much hype for them, him and my father went all around nyc looking for them.  Arguably one of the more memorable colorways. 

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Jdfresh1024

if i had the 04s i wouldnt consider getting these but since i dont and these are my favorite 12s of all time hands down i gotta get 2, id rather get 2 for 300/320 then try to find a ds pair from 04 which woudl run me at a minimum 250

i have the 04's & im doubling on these without question

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom