AIR JORDAN 12 RETRO - BLACK/WHITE/RED - 130690-001 - CONFIRMED 4/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by AttitudeMatters

Do these retros have full length zoom air ? I'm thinking about getting one pair to ball in
grin.gif
They would charge 200 bucks had it been zoom air
frown.gif
roll.gif

Curious on how difficult it will be to cop these. Any speculations???

In Cleveland, it's never mission impossible except for XI's. Typically lining up an hour or two early will ensure a pair. Or you can cop at a Mom & Pop shop for a couple dollars extra. In retrospect, coppin the Concords wasnt that bad. I can say that since I got my pair. If anything it was the uncertainty of not knowing if I would get a pair or not. I paid $250 for em a couple days before they dropped at my mom and pop shop. It was reassuring having my pair in hand, and not having to stand in line for hours. My cheap friend stood in line at least 3-4 hours at the Villa on release just to go home empty handed. He scuffed at me paying $250, but I was like dude you couldn't tell me you ain't want em or you wouldn't have stood in line for all them hours. For me it was worth my time. Felt good chillin in the crib when I knew the madness and scrambling going on in the streets. For the record, I know it won't compare to that release. My FNL connect said he'll let me know what their numbers looking like when they get their shipment Friday. Worst case which I don't mind, I drop a couple $$$ extra at my mom & pop and cop early just so I can sleep in. Hate waking up early to stand in line for minimum an hour.

Originally Posted by SteveSoFresh

They look great wonder if they bring down '04 prices

I hope so.  For some reason even those these are coming out and actually look good, I still want to get a fresh pair of 04 retros.

Trolling at its finest with that limited talk bs.

I'm surprised some folks here don't already have them, I think the only thing that hasn't been mentioned is how the shoe actually fits. Prolly going to stay consistent to the past retro releases and half size down for me

Originally Posted by IRyBreadI

Trolling at its finest with that limited talk bs.

I'm surprised some folks here don't already have them, I think the only thing that hasn't been mentioned is how the shoe actually fits. Prolly going to stay consistent to the past retro releases and half size down for me

True dat. My wonderful gf copped me the white & red joints in true size 11.5 and they were a Lil big. Going down to an 11 and they should fit just right.

YO STOP THE LIMITED nonsense ! If you haven't heard all Retros going forward will be extreme General release, everyone will get a pair....

It's funny how everyone complains about shape quality etc but once the shoe comes out they are in line to get it or after they are sold out they lookin for a pair !!!!!

Originally Posted by Da Bidness

It's funny how everyone complains about shape quality etc but once the shoe comes out they are in line to get it or after they are sold out they lookin for a pair !!!!!

Its funny how people like you say the same exact thing in every thread right before RD 
grin.gif

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

Its funny how people like you say the same exact thing in every thread right before RD 
grin.gif
Its funny how u felt a certain way so you had to comment......he must be hit a soft spot
laugh.gif

Who cares if it's a limited release? Only difference between GRs and limited are limited come in men's size only. Other than that, it's just a stamp.

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

Who cares if it's a limited release? Only difference between GRs and limited are limited come in men's size only. Other than that, it's just a stamp.

The numbers produced for Limited and GR in men's sizes are the same?

not_sure_if_serious_pug.jpg

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

grin.gif
Its funny how u felt a certain way so you had to comment......he must be hit a soft spot
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by dreb1989

The numbers produced for Limited and GR in men's sizes are the same?

In most cases, yes, it's the same IE: Grapes. Although there will be exceptions like the Galaxy Foams, but I doubt these 12s will be like that (if they are limited)

Originally Posted by Dcypoe

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

grin.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 No soft spot son just stating the obvious, but I guess you felt the need to fit in thats why you made that pointless post but carry on 
wink.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom