AIR JORDAN 12 RETRO - BLACK/WHITE/RED - 130690-001 - CONFIRMED 4/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
qoc2g8.jpg

24zyjbs.jpg

24zyjbs.jpg

2s0kf1d.jpg

idzztw.jpg

^niiiice, my size too! Can't wait, hopefully I won't strike out on this release. Most likely my swan song from being a hardcore sneaker fiend. I know the sneakerhead in me will never truly pass though.

Glad my 04s are in good shape. These are terrible to me...got ours in and not impressed. Now to people who never owned them gonna love these.

Still debating if i wanna buy a pair or not but not impressed by the looks of them probably pass

wore my o4 release finally since these are dropping

Favorite Jordans of all time for me... Ordered these from eastbay in 04 and they sent me a 12 in the left shoe and 13 in the right shoe, funny thing is I wear a 10 
laugh.gif
.  Wore em anyway tho cuz I was young and dumb but they were stolen from my locked gym locker after the first wear.... Yea I kno cool story bro.  

Originally Posted by ASIAKNOWS

Just wait... Once we get closer people will know I speaka da truth. They are limited. Which sucks..

No offense, but you sound dumb.  These are not limited.  You must not understand what "General Release" means.  
Stop coming in here and creating hype. It's not necessary. 

People, it's the same procedure, if you want a pair, wake up early or line up early enough.  If you miss out on these, it's because you slept on them. 

Originally Posted by ATLfootballer

Favorite Jordans of all time for me... Ordered these from eastbay in 04 and they sent me a 12 in the left shoe and 13 in the right shoe, funny thing is I wear a 10 
laugh.gif
.  Wore em anyway tho cuz I was young and dumb but they were stolen from my locked gym locker after the first wear.... Yea I kno cool story bro.  

Actually this was a pretty good story. You wore a 10, but were wearing a 13
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Vuey

^ thats a really good photo of them on feet !

i HATED the XII's back when they released in 1996-97 but over time, i have come to appreciate the design. Will be copping one pair.

Probably last retro jordan purcahse for the year for me as this release. Saving $$$ to pick up some 2012's when they go on sale at the outlets
wink.gif
I agree, I didn't think much of the XII's either but the design has grown on me over time. 
Will try to cop one at retail but if I can't oh well 
indifferent.gif

Feel's like I just got the 04's. Never wear these things. These just look weird with jeans when you have bigger feet.

Originally Posted by kimchee2go

qoc2g8.jpg

Sides are already creased and looked caved in, theyre suppose to pop out at you.

24zyjbs.jpg

At this angle the leather shouldnt look smooth and cardboard like, theyre should be seperate columns

2s0kf1d.jpg

Tag on the back isnt even straight on the '12 retros

ill drop 200+ for 04s with zoom air before buying these, they look good but i know they wont have that spring in the heel that makes them like clouds to walk in.

still waiting for them to do the black/red 12's right playoffs obsibians that new cw they can keep em

Originally Posted by rcjbbp1313

ill drop 200+ for 04s with zoom air before buying these, they look good but i know they wont have that spring in the heel that makes them like clouds to walk in.

i havent bought a pair since 04, are you sure none of the new XIIs have zoom? if so then i guess i wont be buying a pair of XIIs again, once you get used to the cushion of the 2004 retros there is no going back

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom