AIR JORDAN 12 RETRO - BLACK/WHITE/RED - 130690-001 - CONFIRMED 4/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
when do these drop ? I see quite a lot of stores sellin these already - looks to be GR anyhow.

Originally Posted by wtfchi

Just tried them on at Finish Line-you could go a half size then. They seem to be a little long, but feel great! 
glasses.gif

That's what she said

Originally Posted by verizonflow

Vacationing in China right now and came across a small store that had there pre-order sales ready to ship out. Asked the boss if I could take some pictures so here they are. (Sorry for the large photos)
Damn, so many 9.5's! Thats what I need. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by mikedamz

Originally Posted by bence23

smh at the plastic eyelets though...

confirmed? 
ohwell.gif

They've always been plastic tho.  Now they're just more "chromey."

They just have 0 definition tho.  Those stitch lines may have well been drawn on.

wonder if that side panel will eventually turn yellow like the previous retros

Looks cool to me. You guys need to stop comparing retros to OG's. Those days are over.

like the concords, quality will be hit or miss..

the hell is wrong with the stitching on the leather. there is no padding in some spots.
banana shape is banana shape
leather looks paper thin...

although I want to cop badly i dont think i can do it. i noticed JB has been skimping on cushioning for the retros so I wont be surprised if these are as stiff as the concords.

/endrant

Originally Posted by PTone

Originally Posted by mikedamz

Originally Posted by bence23

smh at the plastic eyelets though...

confirmed? 
ohwell.gif

They've always been plastic tho.  Now they're just more "chromey."

They just have 0 definition tho.  Those stitch lines may have well been drawn on.

no, they were metal

I hope these will be an easy pick up since only 5 people came out for the WC IVs ...but you never know these days.

still look awful to me any way you slice them. i also dont like that they changed the color of the jordan writting from white to red

These are looking terrible.

I dont what peps say about comparing kicks to the original. Especially since the og was mad heavy. The last retro was better than the og imo.

Compared to the last retro's these are terrible.

Not sure if I want to cop. My decision will come down to if I can get the disco.

Something about these in the latest pics don't look right...I will have to see them on RD to make a decision to buy or not.

Never complained about JB cuz at the end of the day I cop, but the shape of these looking mad cheap and fake. Like bananas like someone posted. I gotta see em in petson to make a final decision. I want em cuz the cw dope, but that shape is all bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom