AIR JORDAN 12 RETRO - BLACK/WHITE/RED - 130690-001 - CONFIRMED 4/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by just blaze

Originally Posted by verizonflow

Vacationing in China right now and came across a small store that had there pre-order sales ready to ship out. Asked the boss if I could take some pictures so here they are. (Sorry for the large photos)
Damn, so many 9.5's! Thats what I need. 
pimp.gif

these look horrible lol.  smh.  so dang cheap looking.  quality looks ridiculous.   they need to take that statement off the back tab asap.

Originally Posted by aznlurker

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

Copping these from my local FinishLine.

An associate tole me the other day that they expect to have a lot of pair (at least 50) so hopefully it shouldn't be TOO HARD to cop.

Maybe get there an hour, hour and a half early.

Hmmm ask my local finishline last week while picking up a new insole...Clerk told me 20pairs, I flat out asked him do the employees get first dibs because 20 pairs is low and he smiled...So your number may be right but if my local finishline does it dirty that number may drop.

Well my FNL is big.
Here's a pic, only half the size though.

1z192qo.png

Good thing I still have my pair I bought off of a friend of mine. Otherwise I wouldn't of stood a chance at getting these sheesh.

Had the OGs, have the white/uni blue retro. These are
pimp.gif
. Why are people complaining again? Don't y'all realize they don't make them to function as a performance shoe anymore? They make them to look good for style. What the hell you need padding for? Y'all just don't get it smh..

Man I might say F U C K these ole boy said they wasn't puffy on da sides oh hell naww I'll take a rain check on these...I want these to be as close to original as possible...I didn't get these a youngster oh well still aint getting em

Originally Posted by onlitwo

best Jordan shoe of all time IMO...better than Space Jams and others

That's a bold statement but I know a few people that would agree with you...I must admit that they are growing on me...I like the simplicity of the shoe.

Originally Posted by MrArmanix

Man I might say F U C K these ole boy said they wasn't puffy on da sides oh hell naww I'll take a rain check on these...I want these to be as close to original as possible...I didn't get these a youngster oh well still aint getting em

indifferent.gif
not going to happen. you should know better

Hate to start rumors but I remember asiaknows getting flamed for the quantity issue but its true for my spot...they getting half of what they normally get and my fosho spot haven't got theirs yet! *fingers crossed* 2 please!

Originally Posted by cleaverkicks

Originally Posted by onlitwo

best Jordan shoe of all time IMO...better than Space Jams and others

That's a bold statement but I know a few people that would agree with you...I must admit that they are growing on me...I like the simplicity of the shoe.

playoff 12s were my 2nd fav J i ever had growing up behind bred xi. I had 6-19 ogs.

Copping these from my local FinishLine.

An associate tole me the other day that they expect to have a lot of pair (at least 50) so hopefully it shouldn't be TOO HARD to cop.

Maybe get there an hour, hour and a half early.

Hmmm ask my local finishline last week while picking up a new insole...Clerk told me 20pairs, I flat out asked him do the employees get first dibs because 20 pairs is low and he smiled...So your number may be right but if my local finishline does it dirty that number may drop.

Well my FNL is big.
Here's a pic, only half the size though.

1z192qo.png

Damn that is huge.!

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

JUST SAW THESE IN PERSON AND TRIED ON A PAIR.
pimp.gif

Memphisfinest - how are they? You copping?

JUST SAW THESE IN PERSON AND TRIED ON A PAIR.
pimp.gif

Memphisfinest - how are they? You copping?
THEY LOOK AND FEEL GREAT TO ME, AND YES, I'M ALREADY LOCKED IN FOR A 10.5.

Memph, hows the quality? compared to the 2004s if you can compare them. Thanks

Originally Posted by IRyBreadI

Hey memphis, how did they fit? Same as previous retros? 3's, 4, and xiii's?
THEY FIT TRUE TO SIZE TO ME MAYBE A LITTLE BIG BUT NO MATTER IF A SHOE FITS BIG OR A LITTLE SMALL I ALWAYS GET A 10.5.

QUALITY SEEMS A BIT BETTER THAN THE CHERRY 12'S OF A COUPLE YEARS AGO. TAKE THAT AS YOU WILL. I THOUGHT THOSE WERE DECENT SO THESE ARE GOOD ENOUGH FOR ME.

THEY FIT TRUE TO SIZE TO ME MAYBE A LITTLE BIG BUT NO MATTER IF A SHOE FITS BIG OR A LITTLE SMALL I ALWAYS GET A 10.5.

QUALITY SEEMS A BIT BETTER THAN THE CHERRY 12'S OF A COUPLE YEARS AGO. TAKE THAT AS YOU WILL. I THOUGHT THOSE WERE DECENT SO THESE ARE GOOD ENOUGH FOR ME.

Cool, thanks for your input. I'd have to agree, I dont ball in my jordans so the quality of the 2009's were good enough for me.

Originally Posted by beh235

Had the OGs, have the white/uni blue retro. These are
pimp.gif
. Why are people complaining again? Don't y'all realize they don't make them to function as a performance shoe anymore? They make them to look good for style. What the hell you need padding for? Y'all just don't get it smh..

THIS. JB retros are now lifestyle shoes no longer true basketball shoes.

Also what is up with the crease under the metal lace holders. Seems like every pic/ review video shows this...

These compared to 04 make the 12 feel like a fake on the foot but like I said for those who never had the previous retro of these are gonna love em!

Hopefully these will be a lot easier to cop then the WC IVs here in LA...

Hopefully the people that were copping everything with their taxes ran out of Uncle Sam bucks lol

so... will these retro have heel and forefoot zoom instead of full length coz i'm planning to get 2 pairs one for balling. 

This is great to hear!
I can't wait to get these.

Hopefully my regular size, 11, will be good cause I doubt they'll let you try on a pair on RD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom