Status
Not open for further replies.
Look good^
Can't wait.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Prez T

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

I really hate how they are so mysterious when asking questions about how many pairs they have and can you see them.
I mean you can't buy till the 21st, so what's the point in them not letting you see them so you can determine if you wanna buy or not?

30t6p3b.gif

You guys are idiots. It's company policy. They are NOT ALLOWED to disclose that information. Even letting people see the shoe early could lose the store's Nike account if Nike finds out. The shoe is straight-up not allowed to leave the stockroom until the 21st. If we tell one person our store got 20 pairs, that person's gonna get an advantage and come in earlier because some people don't know that.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
was thinking this was probably the case  

Yea thats incorrect. Worked for Finishline for a very long time. A Single pair can be put on display, although you can disclose how many you get in stock, your discouraged from doing so. 

^The single pair gets put on display on release date. Before that, they are hidden in the stockroom away from the public.
As for disclosing how many pairs the stores get, my manager does not allow it. If we get people asking, he has us either be vague about it or just not say anything.

^The single pair gets put on display on release date. Before that, they are hidden in the stockroom away from the public.
As for disclosing how many pairs the stores get, my manager does not allow it. If we get people asking, he has us either be vague about it or just not say anything.

That's how it is at most stores in my area, I try to ask a non-direct question though. "What time would you be there based off numbers that you got in your shipment?"   "Is this a _________(insert recent release depending on amount of people/shoes to go around). Usually I get some solid info, but then there's other times when they just stick to "We open at 9 man"
laugh.gif
. I try not to harass employees for info because as it's been stated they probably get x amount of the same calls a day.

Actually I've been in several FNL where they will have them display at the counter in that glass case a week or two prior to the release date.

I think stores or regions based on the manager might have different rules and you guys are arguing about something similar.

Originally Posted by ckauffman23

HOH Galleria in Houston said they have plenty and are expecting another shipment early next week, he said as long as i show up before noon most ppl will be good

Not in my area. Got people driving from hours away to grab pairs at my local HOH
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by mushka81

HOH Galleria in Houston said they have plenty and are expecting another shipment early next week, he said as long as i show up before noon most ppl will be good

Not in my area. Got people driving from hours away to grab pairs at my local HOH
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Where do you live ?

To clear it up we (finishline) are not allowed to discuss #'s or show the shoe. Just like OP said Nike finds out then corporate gets emails then its all bad from there.

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Actually I've been in several FNL where they will have them display at the counter in that glass case a week or two prior to the release date.

I think stores or regions based on the manager might have different rules and you guys are arguing about something similar.
The Finishline I go to always lets me check out the pairs before release day, they always tell me how many pairs of my size they have too, never asked about other sizes. Footlocker does the same. Get to know the employees and treat them like human beings and they will do the same to you.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

I think the final decision for me on these is a GO.

These pics made it 100% for me....

j96b8z.jpg

hs3jfm.jpg

343ri2w.jpg

I'd have to agree with you.
I have nothing bad to say about these pics.

They actually look "puffy" and not flat.

Count me in for a pair.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

store employees are morons. a bunch of haters, i rather deal with buying online than to talk to those idiots.

I really hate how they are so mysterious when asking questions about how many pairs they have and can you see them.
I mean you can't buy till the 21st, so what's the point in them not letting you see them so you can determine if you wanna buy or not?

30t6p3b.gif

You guys are idiots. It's company policy. They are NOT ALLOWED to disclose that information. Even letting people see the shoe early could lose the store's Nike account if Nike finds out. The shoe is straight-up not allowed to leave the stockroom until the 21st. If we tell one person our store got 20 pairs, that person's gonna get an advantage and come in earlier because some people don't know that.

IT'S FUNNY HOW THE STORE EMPLOYEES ARE WARRIORS FOR THE RULES WHEN IT'S IN THEIR FAVOR. THEY BREAK THE RULES FOR THEMSELVES ALL THE TIME.

THIS IS THE SAME THING I WAS TOLD. STOPPED AT HOUSTON GALLERIA HOH ON THE WAY FROM WORK. I PLAN TO GET MY SECOND PAIR FROM THERE. I'LL BE THERE WHEN THEY OPEN.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom