AIR JORDAN 12 RETRO - BLACK/WHITE/RED - 130690-001 - CONFIRMED 4/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by mikedamz

so... will these retro have heel and forefoot zoom instead of full length coz i'm planning to get 2 pairs one for balling. 

I want to know if these have zoom air also
grin.gif

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

Originally Posted by aznlurker

Copping these from my local FinishLine.

An associate tole me the other day that they expect to have a lot of pair (at least 50) so hopefully it shouldn't be TOO HARD to cop.

Maybe get there an hour, hour and a half early.

Hmmm ask my local finishline last week while picking up a new insole...Clerk told me 20pairs, I flat out asked him do the employees get first dibs because 20 pairs is low and he smiled...So your number may be right but if my local finishline does it dirty that number may drop.

Well my FNL is big.
Here's a pic, only half the size though.

1z192qo.png

looks like the one by me...lakeforest mall

Mom and pop stores heads up. Spot told me today I can grab my pair Tuesday or Wednesday right when they come in. Just paid for my 11s and lebrons as well. Will Post comparison pics Wednesday at the latest.

I guess its time for an official thread for the playoff 12s. After watching the videos, i guess i will pick up a pair to go along with my 2004s

@MEMPHISSFINEST - Thanks for the heads up... I'm just hoping they will be had!

Originally Posted by dimez81

Originally Posted by aznlurker

Hmmm ask my local finishline last week while picking up a new insole...Clerk told me 20pairs, I flat out asked him do the employees get first dibs because 20 pairs is low and he smiled...So your number may be right but if my local finishline does it dirty that number may drop.

Well my FNL is big.
Here's a pic, only half the size though.

1z192qo.png

looks like the one by me...lakeforest mall

They usually have the same design/floor plan.
This is in the Holyoke Mall.

These are sick but im passing and planning on regretting it lol

Good luck to you guys. Hope all this stupid hype had died down since Jan. I went through hell getting the Cement IVs in Feb

I do stock at fnl and we got a shipment yest..Didnt stay to see what it was but when I go in tomoro ill see if we got these and how many we will have

Even with talk of limited supplies, if true my guess is these will sell out, but those hard core sneaker collectors will have no trouble getting their pair or pairs. The hype is over for Jordan's until December again

Originally Posted by bxbadboy90

I do stock at fnl and we got a shipment yest..Didnt stay to see what it was but when I go in tomoro ill see if we got these and how many we will have

which fnl?

Originally Posted by Ace93

which fnl?

The one right by you, whhaaaatttt??!!?!? you ain't heard???

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

Originally Posted by Ace93

which fnl?

The one right by you, whhaaaatttt??!!?!? you ain't heard???
roll.gif
 lol damnnn i thought i seen him somewhere

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom