AIR JORDAN 12 RETRO - BLACK/WHITE/RED - 130690-001 - CONFIRMED 4/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by spizike231

Originally Posted by 86crookedways

Originally Posted by prozac4312

How is your carrier (or what phone you have, for that matter) relevant? lol

I can give you the exact odds right now: 50/50. Either you will get them (50%) or you won't (50%).

Plenty relevance. Different carriers provide better or worse connection and speed. That's why I was providing all factors so whomever chimed in can provide best answer. I'm pretty sure copping via iPhone has more chance then copping on my old Htc eris.

He's just being a prick. I'd say your odds of getting it on an iPhone in general is lowered from a computer.. unless you're on wi-fi, your wi-fi is as strong as the Hulk and you have a 4S. Then you stand an even chance.

Verizon is one of the fastest carriers for iPhone, but when a website crashes it won't come up any faster for you. I would suggest connecting to wi-fi and trying to connect your phone that way. That would be exponentially faster than on network.. also it depends on if you have a 4 or 4S.. because the 4S would experience a lot less lag when going through the web pages while they're still loading. If you're going this route.. good luck to you.

Thanks for the useful info. I'm not expecting much success via phone, but since I'll probably be in line for midnight release figured I give multitasking a try and try to cop online as I'm in line. So we'll see but like I said I'm not expecting success thus the reason I'll already be in line.

sad to say im still going to cop
laugh.gif

my brother scooped these up earlier sat. for $190

i compared them to my '04s and i gotta say, they look good, not great.
they do have me wanting to unds my '04s
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

Originally Posted by mushka81

Yea this release is going to be as bad as the cement 4's went to the mall today and had at least 5 people ask me if I was getting these

I kept saying no trying to bring down the hype
laugh.gif

THIS^^^
If you don't mind me asking... was it King of Prussia?
yup
shouldve known KOP gon have the hype goons posted already
tired.gif
...I salute u for tryin kill the hype too homie

Originally Posted by FirstNameLastName

Originally Posted by mushka81

THIS^^^
If you don't mind me asking... was it King of Prussia?
yup
shouldve known KOP gon have the hype goons posted already
tired.gif
...I salute u for tryin kill the hype too homie

right... cuz if they think u aint coppin then the other 500000+ peeps lookin to cop this shoe will prolly follow suit.. no way to stop the jordan hype train. its been rolling far too long and fast

Random, but has that eastbay guy been around? I remember after the Concord release he said the servers were "fixed" and would be able to handle the Chicago X release and then it crashed again. I don't think I've seen him since, but I'm rarely on.

^ No shape is going to compare to the OG's even the 04 retro's shape compared to the OG's was off and not as high cut

Its just something we have to deal with

^ No shape is going to compare to the OG's even the 04 retro's shape compared to the OG's was off and not as high cut

Its just something we have to deal with

Agreed.
They're using different molds.

I highly doubt we'll ever see the shape of the OG's or first run of retros again.

tired.gif

the shape look so off compared to these....still wondering if I should cop a pair for down the road.

Dimes, random question....was the silver tab 3M on those OG...me and my brother swear that it was and that was why we wanted them as kids (he was in HS). If it let me know...if it isn't i'll cop the 2012s...but if it is 3M 
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

Originally Posted by dimez81

no they aren't 3m just very shiny...that would have been dope now that I think about it.

Yeah...we remembered them being "shiny as $*%#" but I was thinking that was because of the 3M...probably get the 2012s and some OGs down the line...Bred XII OGs are the only one's I am really pressed for.

Acquired another pair of OG's, VNDS...will probably still try to get these

Originally Posted by Sneakerfan1

Originally Posted by Regal Black

probably going to break out my 04's today when i go to the mall, see what kind of reaction I get 
laugh.gif

"Yoooooo, how you get them joints early son!"

I remember I did that in 04 with the OG's
laugh.gif

I don't really care for that sort of attention though.

Originally Posted by MJ All Day45

no they aren't 3m just very shiny...that would have been dope now that I think about it.

Yeah...we remembered them being "shiny as $*%#" but I was thinking that was because of the 3M...probably get the 2012s and some OGs down the line...Bred XII OGs are the only one's I am really pressed for.

def get the 2012.  Like I said a few pages back they look good for a jb retro these days...its just the shape that gets me...im sure in my size they will look good but as they get bigger it looks to have lost some shape.
.a bred xii will cost 300+.  Ive been waiting for a pair for a minute.

ughck im thinking im out again... the more of these I see the less puffy they look...

when I saw them n the store tho they looked gorgeous... maybe my area jus gotta nice run, well see i guess :/

Originally Posted by JewSeeJay

ughck im thinking im out again... the more of these I see the less puffy they look...

when I saw them n the store tho they looked gorgeous... maybe my area jus gotta nice run, well see i guess :/

No, it's just hard to determine "puffiness" from a camera shot, because it depends on the angle in which the pic was taken.

Originally Posted by MJ All Day45

def get the 2012.  Like I said a few pages back they look good for a jb retro these days...its just the shape that gets me...im sure in my size they will look good but as they get bigger it looks to have lost some shape.
.a bred xii will cost 300+.  Ive been waiting for a pair for a minute.
you aint lying bro, I bought a DS OG pair for 300 flat.

Gotta check them out this week when I get a chance. I'll still get a pair no matter what. If the quality is great, I'll keep them. If not, straight trade bait down the road.

Originally Posted by Workaveli

Random, but has that eastbay guy been around? I remember after the Concord release he said the servers were "fixed" and would be able to handle the Chicago X release and then it crashed again. I don't think I've seen him since, but I'm rarely on.
Yeah, we've been here all along, and you can always come to us with any questions.

EastbayRep - Ryan

to be honest. Shape of OG doesn't look as good and it feel bulky . Very bulky and restrictive compare to 04 and 09

to me the shape doesn't matter as long as its close in which the pics show they are.  They will be bought..just one pair tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom