AIR JORDAN 12 RETRO - BLACK/WHITE/RED - 130690-001 - CONFIRMED 4/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

^ No shape is going to compare to the OG's even the 04 retro's shape compared to the OG's was off and not as high cut

Its just something we have to deal with

I disagree, I got some DS OGs for $250 just last month, you guys just CHOOSE to deal with this. A guy on Ebay had all OG color ways up for $250 and they sat for days.

mowabb 2 by Sneakerpimp2K8, on Flickr

Originally Posted by SneakerPimp2k8

^ No shape is going to compare to the OG's even the 04 retro's shape compared to the OG's was off and not as high cut

I disagree, I got some DS OGs for $250 just last month, you guys just CHOOSE to deal with this. A guy on Ebay had all OG color ways up for $250 and they sat for days.

so clean 
pimp.gif

the only thing that scares me about by these is the fear of the soles yellowing like my 2004 pair. what do you all think, any one have same problem with their 04 pair?

I've been also seeing a lot of 04s up lately too...I think a lot or people are selling now cause the hype. There is even another ds og in my size up for ebay. Thats to ds pair in less than a month...unheard of in my size since so rare. def should keep an eyes out.

Originally Posted by th3darkhors3

These ARE NOT the shoes Michael Jordan wore. These are garbage. Buying recent retro's is like buying one of those Lamborghini kit cars. From a distance it looks like a Lambo, but it's still a Ford Taurus underneath.

roll.gif

Outta here with that 
indifferent.gif

I agree. I wasn't liking what I was seeing so I went back and got another pair of OG's. After seeing them in person, I'll decide if I'm going to get another pair.

I will say that a lot of people never had OG's so they have lower expectations, and have nothing to compare it too.

Originally Posted by Magic1978

I agree. I wasn't liking what I was seeing so I went back and got another pair of OG's. After seeing them in person, I'll decide if I'm going to get another pair.

I will say that a lot of people never had OG's so they have lower expectations, and have nothing to compare it too.
I feel what you guys are saying and I do agree but at the same time I rather not spend 250+ on an older pair and I think you got a steal on that 250 price.
Im just starting grad school so I gotta save a few bucks when I can especially when it comes to buying kicks. But I agree the previous releases of these are better no doubt.

Originally Posted by CRH1979

I plan on getting the same size I've always bought, not going .5 down

This. Been getting the same size since my foot stopped growing 10 years ago. Not sure what this size obsession is in every thread.

Originally Posted by bence23

Originally Posted by CRH1979

I plan on getting the same size I've always bought, not going .5 down

This. Been getting the same size since my foot stopped growing 10 years ago. Not sure what this size obsession is in every thread.

I've been trying to figure it out too.  Every thread...."are they TTS?"......"should I go .5 sz down?".....
eyes.gif

Sticking TTS for me...I like a little extra room...Hopefully just not 2010 TB IIIs extra room...

Originally Posted by Sneakerfan1

Originally Posted by Regal Black

probably going to break out my 04's today when i go to the mall, see what kind of reaction I get 
laugh.gif

"Yoooooo, how you get them joints early son!"
laugh.gif
I got that yesterday when i wore my 04's.

Originally Posted by MJ4EVER2320

the only thing that scares me about by these is the fear of the soles yellowing like my 2004 pair. what do you all think, any one have same problem with their 04 pair?

Probably. Same thing happened to mines. This was the main reason that had me considering passing plus the fact the soles are dirt magnets. But after seeing all these crispy pics I'm sold. Just gotta expect the inevitable eventually.

Talked to my local footlocker they said 12 pairs, then champs said 18, then when i asked at finish line the girl was clueless and looked at me like i had 3 heads.. a local spot said that they are going to have a ton of pairs so i'm most likely going to try there

Originally Posted by The Maverick 41

Originally Posted by Sneakerfan1

Originally Posted by Regal Black

probably going to break out my 04's today when i go to the mall, see what kind of reaction I get 
laugh.gif

"Yoooooo, how you get them joints early son!"
laugh.gif
I got that yesterday when i wore my 04's.

haha i thought about wearing mine yesterday too loll.  went with the crispy 05 bred xiii

Originally Posted by RELL1911

Ive been hearing a lot of hype behind these...are they limited release? 

General release but this shoe is something special to a lot of people...Newbies and Brett Favre types coming out of retirement for these.  This will be my first Jordan purchase since the Concords...

Side note...the shiny/plastic/chrome looking lace hoops at top look really cheap in person...No matter...will be wearing with jeans 80% of the time anyways...

Originally Posted by glove72

Originally Posted by RELL1911

Ive been hearing a lot of hype behind these...are they limited release? 

General release but this shoe is something special to a lot of people...Newbies and Brett Favre types coming out of retirement for these.  This will be my first Jordan purchase since the Concords...

Side note...the shiny/plastic/chrome looking lace hoops at top look really cheap in person...No matter...will be wearing with jeans 80% of the time anyways...

LOL @ Brett Favre types.  Yeah, personally I think it's most peoples favorite 12 including me.  Just a few more days!

Originally Posted by indianabound

Thanks for the pics.

Honestly I don't think $190 is bad considering release date is the 21st.

These will sell out and I believe in the days after the release prices will be around $230-250, any one agree?
Try $290-$320

Originally Posted by simonphoenix28

Thanks for the pics.

These will sell out and I believe in the days after the release prices will be around $230-250, any one agree?
Try $290-$320

camron.gif

Originally Posted by bence23

Originally Posted by simonphoenix28

Thanks for the pics.

Try $290-$320

camron.gif
Probably gonna have a bunch of resellers posting for $275-$300 right after release.  I think avg resell price should be around $240-$250 though.

You new kids kill me. all you guys care about is reselling. Just cuz people gonna post em for that much doesn't mean thats what they're gonna get.. !%%! even beloved shoes like the 3s go for like 230.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom