AIR JORDAN 12 RETRO - BLACK/WHITE/RED - 130690-001 - CONFIRMED 4/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have my Pairs, yes Pairs, on lock from my boys at my spot. This = Zero stress from NDC and eastbay at Midnight and NO CAMPING!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by prozac4312

Originally Posted by SolexSup

NDC has only come through for me once
laugh.gif
I copped the Concords on NDC easy as hell...I feel like I can get anything on there now...we'll see how it goes Friday night.

Friendly tip: if anyone lives near a Hibbett Sports, they always get retros, and not too many people know about them.

In my neck of the woods Hibbett is like foot locker to the big city's so I definitely know about them nothin sits here I mean nothin and they get everything even the real limited releases.

laugh.gif
I copped the Concords on NDC easy as hell...I feel like I can get anything on there now...we'll see how it goes Friday night.

Friendly tip: if anyone lives near a Hibbett Sports, they always get retros, and not too many people know about them.
the  Hibbett Sports in my area doesnt get anything smh, it would be nice if the one near me did get retros though

Originally Posted by leothebest

laugh.gif

the  Hibbett Sports in my area doesnt get anything smh, it would be nice if the one near me did get retros though
That's weird man...the two in my area both get all the retros (QS too), and they never sell out first day. I casually rolled in the afternoon the Concords released expecting them to be sold out and the rep there said they didn't even have a line...lol

Originally Posted by bence23

I never understood the euro thing. Y'all always do it and then always end up salty still 2 months later waiting for your shoes to arrive. People too lazy to put in leg work these days.
I have no problems with it at all...I never wear my shoes when I get them anyways...and I'm out of town this month so can't use my regular hookups
No need to do leg work, my time is worth more to me than my money....
pimp.gif

I'm not posting anymore in this thread until I get my pair...
smile.gif

I have 0 chance of copping these in Manhattan. Everyone is doing midnight releases and i have work. I can't campout during day.

That being said, what are the most reliable websites to cop from on RD....not trying get crashed on.

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

I have 0 chance of copping these in Manhattan. Everyone is doing midnight releases and i have work. I can't campout during day.

That being said, what are the most reliable websites to cop from on RD....not trying get crashed on.

Come on man. If you don't know where to order online then you haven't done your homework yet. And honestly, none of them are reliable

Originally Posted by NikeRider

The bro at Champs showed me the kicks today. Quality is definitely ok in my book.
Hopefully I will be able to get a pair but only if lucky online. Both stores near me are only getting 24 pairs so they will be
bought up by the campers. Hopefully I get lucky online.
Wake up a little early wait a few hours, fam.

Originally Posted by ATLfootballer

Originally Posted by Big daddy 8523

Originally Posted by glove72

You do both...google the shoe stores in Kentucky where you will be and call them to see who's getting them in.  Maybe Jordans don't sell fast there.  I copped my Space Jams back in day from some athletes foot store in the middle of nowhere in Alabama when I was on a work trip.

Don't set yourself up for failure unless your ready to line up cause I at least know down here in Western Ky You will have hell getting a pair unless you don't mind standing in line for 5-6 hours and rolling the dice on maybe 50 pair. From a Kentuckian im just warning you so you will be prepared. By the way what part of Ky you coming 2?  

What part of Kentucky you in? I'm thinkin about heading to Paducah or Clarksville, TN since im btw both.
Man I'm going to UK for the weekend. But I went to school in Nashville so i know about clarksville but never heard of paducah

Originally Posted by Kontraband1911

Do I take a roadtrip to kentucky and miss this release or do I miss out on the roadtrip and cop these?
You do both...google the shoe stores in Kentucky where you will be and call them to see who's getting them in.  Maybe Jordans don't sell fast there.  I copped my Space Jams back in day from some athletes foot store in the middle of nowhere in Alabama when I was on a work trip.

Don't set yourself up for failure unless your ready to line up cause I at least know down here in Western Ky You will have hell getting a pair unless you don't mind standing in line for 5-6 hours and rolling the dice on maybe 50 pair. From a Kentuckian im just warning you so you will be prepared. By the way what part of Ky you coming 2?  
I'm going to UK. I think its a couple hours from you cuz i went to school in nashville and WKU was only like 45 min away but UK was like 3 hours

my body is ready

after I copped my 2 pairs of concords from NDC I feel like everything else is an easy cop 4 me

*KNOCK ON WOOD

Originally Posted by hostos

my body is ready

after I copped my 2 pairs of concords from NDC I feel like everything else is an easy cop 4 me

*KNOCK ON WOOD

whats good on a cigar care package Hostos?

Originally Posted by Kontraband1911

I'm going to UK. I think its a couple hours from you cuz i went to school in nashville and WKU was only like 45 min away but UK was like 3 hours

Nashville is about 45 mins away and Paducah about the same for me and wku is about 45 mins also but yeah Lexington is about 4 hours away from here and Louisville about 3 I'm in Hopkinsville by the way.

just_blaze you heading out to serramonte again, or doing NTSF like you did with the cements? idk what ima do bc i gotta cop my brother a pair...pray that everyone gets way to high on friday and watches frozen planet instead of going online to buy the jordans? one can only dream

Originally Posted by ColdCity

Originally Posted by hostos

my body is ready

*KNOCK ON WOOD

whats good on a cigar care package Hostos?
my man
let me see what i can do

Originally Posted by buckwheat21

just_blaze you heading out to serramonte again, or doing NTSF like you did with the cements? idk what ima do bc i gotta cop my brother a pair...pray that everyone gets way to high on friday and watches frozen planet instead of going online to buy the jordans? one can only dream
Gonna head out to serramonte saturday morning and also gonna try NTSF twitter RSVP.  Also trying the usual friday night NDC/EB but I usually never have luck with that. What about you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom