AIR JORDAN 12 RETRO - BLACK/WHITE/RED - 130690-001 - CONFIRMED 4/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by SolexSup

Waiting for some of these euro sites to throw em up
pimp.gif
Ditto...dont mind receiving a little late and possibly paying a little extra.  Just to avoid the madness...Mind PMing me if you see something?  I'll do the same...

Originally Posted by DTownJumpMan

So really? Buying more than one pair, IM starting to think NT is full of RESELLERS!!!!!!!! Killing the game mane!

Dog people have been doubling up on NT and in general long before this "YOU'RE THE RE-SELLER!" blame game of Clue started.

This is how I see it I would be real salty if I missed a road trip for some j's and struck out then your looking at no road trip and no shoes. Hey maybe ppl are not into jordans in Kentucky.

Originally Posted by balkiny03

This is how I see it I would be real salty if I missed a road trip for some j's and struck out then your looking at no road trip and no shoes. Hey maybe ppl are not into jordans in Kentucky.
This...

Some of my best pickups have been away from home...Jordan shoe game is too crowded in my area...

I never understood the euro thing. Y'all always do it and then always end up salty still 2 months later waiting for your shoes to arrive. People too lazy to put in leg work these days.

^^im from Chicago so that is how my area is lol

im still debating which size to get..im a 10.5 in nike shoes but for retros i had to go down to a 9.5 on jordans and nike retros

BUT.... when i got the Cement 4's i picked a size 9, 9.5 was lil big

so 9 or 9.5?? HMMM

Originally Posted by bence23

I never understood the euro thing. Y'all always do it and then always end up salty still 2 months later waiting for your shoes to arrive. People too lazy to put in leg work these days.

nah fam it doesnt take 2 months(the cement iv situation from SNS was clearly a special case) i bought the cement ivs from one of t he euro sites 2 days before the US rd & got them before everyone recieved thier ndc/eastbay orders so your logic is completly wrong & they were cheaper shipped from across the pond to my door than if i would have bought them in store for retail & tax (chi tax is 10%) AND as i stated im in no rush to wear them so even if it did take 2 months i prbly would just be getting around to wearing them anyway
laugh.gif

Just came from my sneaker spot in The Chi, found out that their Jordan contract was pulled! Dayum! Then I stepped back and noticed a whole bunch of whack, cheap ladies shoes where the Jordans used to be. Apparently, a Jordan rep came down and took 'inventory' and noticed that a lot of kicks were gone before the release date...JB was not f'n around...the entire staff is different. Went down the street, heard the same %!+ in greater detail. Crazy.

Originally Posted by ColdCity

nah fam it doesnt take 2 months(the cement iv situation from SNS was clearly a special case) i bought the cement ivs from one of t he euro sites 2 days before the US rd & got them before everyone recieved thier ndc/eastbay orders so your logic is completly wrong & they were cheaper shipped from across the pond to my door than if i would have bought them in store for retail & tax (chi tax is 10%) AND as i stated im in no rush to wear them so even if it did take 2 months i prbly would just be getting around to wearing them anyway
laugh.gif
I don't think it's a matter of being lazy, but more efficient.  If I can get my order in with a eurosite at either less than retail or even at retail, it's much easier for me than to try NDC/EB or wake up early saturday morning. These days, it's all about raising your chances at getting a pair without missing out or paying reseller prices.  Even if I get my orders in on a website, I still will go out saturday morning to lock in a pair.  On a side note I was part of that Cement IV SNS shipment delay.  I ordered 2 pairs from them, one coming in a week after release and the other part of that one month delay.  And like coldcity said, I haven't even come around to rocking my pair. 

So really? Buying more than one pair, IM starting to think NT is full of RESELLERS!!!!!!!! Killing the game mane!
bieberdealwithit.gif

Yea Bro you right! Cant do nothing but deal with it. Just the TAX on em is so much!

Only problem ive had with euro sites was with sns and that was only with cement 4s and it was only a 1 month delay. Ended up with a 15% code for the rest of the year so ill use that towards the 12s 
laugh.gif

Ill post in the thread if i see anything on euro sites pop up.

Yea Bro you right! Cant do nothing but deal with it. Just the TAX on em is so much!

join the club and resell as well. its part of the culture now. nothing will change it. it will only get worst

I live in Baltimore, how early you think I should line up considering I don't get them at Midnight online?

or maybe 1 to rock and 1 to stock down the road? i buy doubles all the time.

Originally Posted by dimez81

or maybe 1 to rock and 1 to stock down the road? i buy doubles all the time.

And I HAVE done this when i was in HS, I used to ball in a pair and then keep for the collection. When the concrete IV's dropped I seen cats walking out with 5-6 pairs. I thought about just masking up and waiting in the parking lot! Better be glad I got my pair lol
devil.gif

Originally Posted by glove72

Originally Posted by Kontraband1911

Do I take a roadtrip to kentucky and miss this release or do I miss out on the roadtrip and cop these?
You do both...google the shoe stores in Kentucky where you will be and call them to see who's getting them in.  Maybe Jordans don't sell fast there.  I copped my Space Jams back in day from some athletes foot store in the middle of nowhere in Alabama when I was on a work trip.

Don't set yourself up for failure unless your ready to line up cause I at least know down here in Western Ky You will have hell getting a pair unless you don't mind standing in line for 5-6 hours and rolling the dice on maybe 50 pair. From a Kentuckian im just warning you so you will be prepared. By the way what part of Ky you coming 2?  

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom