AIR JORDAN 12 RETRO - BLACK/WHITE/RED - 130690-001 - CONFIRMED 4/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
pic of serramonte is definitely real. i was out there this morning at 6 and there were at least 200 people in line already. didn't even get a wristband. seems like every release just keeps getting bigger. i was out there at 4am for the 4s and got a wristband no problem, waited at footaction saturday for 10 minutes and got my pair with ease. %!** is getting ridiculous

Seems like none of the west coast NT's have released via twitter.
Going to the gym soon. Hope they don't send it out then =/

Its not even the cats thirstin over shoe at the store pissin me off its the reseller $300 plus really? Smh

Originally Posted by JasonRonn

Nike NYC put the RSVP up at 8am NY time? Its almost 10 out here on the west coast and still nothing from NTLA or Nike SM.

I'm waiting too! Good thing I'm working at my computer all day today! But after doing a lil looking around, the last release(Stealths) San Mo dropped the rsvp at 2:50 pm.. So it's really at anytime.

figured it out finally lol....basically link your phone number to the twitter account and then you can just send it as a reg sms....

Originally Posted by nightruans

lol they used this picture for the concord release

The pic is real.You can see someone wearing a pair of roshe.Roshes were not out when the Concords released.

Originally Posted by dimez81

and yall the the hype wasnt real for this....

what? 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by just blaze

M
Originally Posted by J0rdanXIII

That pic is not for this release. It's been used in countless other release threads in an attempt to build hype.

That pic was taken live this morning. I was there. Looks the same cuz they have u line up at tye same place all the time. I wouldnt post some old pic to build up hype.

Pick was taken live.. put the pic into google images then it shows u the date 

Originally Posted by Skip2MyLou23

Originally Posted by PRIME

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

SAME HERE.

ALWAYS GET A 10.5 NO MATTER WHAT IF IT FITS A BIT BIG OR SMALL. NO PROBLEMS SINCE I WAS 19.

BUT I DO HAVE AN OCD ABOUT SEEING THE SAME SIZE ON ALL THE SHOE BOXES IN MY CLOSET.
laugh.gif
 I feel the same way. Size 11 on all my boxes. 
I do admit that having all your shoe boxes have the same size looks cool, but I think I'd rather make sure all my shoes fit me just how I like it. All my stuff is 10-11, depending on how the shoe runs.
Same here all my shoes are 10.5-11. For Jordans, about 75% is size 10.5, 20% is size 11 and 5% is size 10. But in foamposites, I usually wear size 11, but got a couple of 10.5's. In air maxes, I wear size 10.5 but they feel a bit tighter than I expected. But the reason I do that is sometimes size 10.5 is gone then I have to go to size 11 and some instances size 10. For some reason, size 10.5 is one of the first sizes to fly off the shelves.

Originally Posted by Franco23x

Originally Posted by just blaze

M

That pic is not for this release. It's been used in countless other release threads in an attempt to build hype.

That pic was taken live this morning. I was there. Looks the same cuz they have u line up at tye same place all the time. I wouldnt post some old pic to build up hype.

Pick was taken live.. put the pic into google images then it shows u the date 

Originally Posted by indianabound

Originally Posted by nightruans

lol they used this picture for the concord release

The pic is real.You can see someone wearing a pair of roshe.Roshes were not out when the Concords released.

exactly you can clearly see two pair of blk roshes on the 2nd pic

The pic is real. You can see someone wearing a pair of roshe. Roshes were not out when the Concords released.

Originally Posted by StrictlyStyles

Originally Posted by ckauffman23

250+ have nothing in their life they could be doing on a thursday morning
frown.gif

I gladly paid 250 and will sleep easy saturday morning.
You outta ya mind payin 250 for these. SMH.

Don't worry, he GLADLY paid his 250 so that he doesn't have to worry about waiting in line for a few hours, and so that he can come in here and brag about it.
happy.gif

damn, my spot told me this is a GR and everyone will get a pair and yet only received 8 pairs today....W T F, this is not gonna go welll
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by scoop99

Originally Posted by Skip2MyLou23

Originally Posted by PRIME

laugh.gif
 I feel the same way. Size 11 on all my boxes. 
I do admit that having all your shoe boxes have the same size looks cool, but I think I'd rather make sure all my shoes fit me just how I like it. All my stuff is 10-11, depending on how the shoe runs.
Same here all my shoes are 10.5-11. For Jordans, about 75% is size 10.5, 20% is size 11 and 5% is size 10. But in foamposites, I usually wear size 11, but got a couple of 10.5's. In air maxes, I wear size 10.5 but they feel a bit tighter than I expected. But the reason I do that is sometimes size 10.5 is gone then I have to go to size 11 and some instances size 10. For some reason, size 10.5 is one of the first sizes to fly off the shelves.

Memphis and prime are in for a rude awakening. Wait until you get past 30. I was the same size from hs up until a few years ago. Now, my "normal size" seems tight.

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

Is everyone in Sacramento a "sneakerhead"?

laugh.gif

To be completely honest, they all think they are homie.. But more than half of them only buy newer retros and know nothing about the game.
laugh.gif
They're all hype beasts that washed up on the shore of the Spacejam and Concord releases.

Originally Posted by kennyisdead911

I still have not received my confirmation from NTNY and I DM'ed them 4 minutes after they tweeted at 8AM!

yeah bro your probably not getting a pair

Originally Posted by spizike231

laugh.gif

To be completely honest, they all think they are homie.. But more than half of them only buy newer retros and know nothing about the game.
laugh.gif
They're all hype beasts that washed up on the shore of the Spacejam and Concord releases.

Same goes for greensboro nc This is a college city these kids here prolly to young to even see jordan play in his prime at least but there will be also be a few old heads 30+ out there.......

Originally Posted by kennyisdead911

I still have not received my confirmation from NTNY and I DM'ed them 4 minutes after they tweeted at 8AM!

Yea I just find that so hard to believe they sold all the size 13's in 4 minutes at 8am. Something fishy is going on 
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
 I just can't believe all these people started checking their twitter at 8AM on the dot and kept checking every few seconds. I wasn't expecting a tweet until at least 10AM when the store actually opened. Oh well looks like its the internet tomorrow night for me. And I got # 291 at a HoH 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by sloanboy

Originally Posted by spizike231

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Same goes for greensboro nc This is a college city these kids here prolly to young to even see jordan play in his prime at least but there will be also be a few old heads 30+ out there.......

I won't lie about it, I'm only 19. But I've always grown up playing basketball and having love for the greatest player of all time.. I've studied a lot of his games and a lot of his highlights multiple times just admiring his dedication and technique, and also his story. I've done my research not only about the man himself, but also about the shoe legacy that he's left behind. I feel I have a right to consider myself someone who has a passion for shoes. (Mostly Jordans, but that's changing a bit.) "Sneakerhead", "Jordanhead", "Shoehead", whatever you wanna call it. That's me IMO.

ALSO, I thought I'd leave these comments of mine here for everyone before I take a nap. haha

1.) If NT crashes because of this release, I've lost all hope in the recovery or the game.. I mean cmon. TWITTER PAGES CRASHING NOW? SRS?
2.) @#$% just got real after seeing those Serramonte pictures, obviously showing that the demand is high for these and supply is low in a lot of places.
3.) This thread has picked up a steamboat engine and is chugging along now.. I'll probably wake up from my nap and we'll be on pg. 130.
indifferent.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom