AIR JORDAN 12 RETRO - BLACK/WHITE/RED - 130690-001 - CONFIRMED 4/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
One of my boys called up Roosevelt Field Mall and they said they had over 1000 tweets and still going through them.. hopefully my man gets one.

This is FAR WORSE then camping if you want a pair. Ain't no way gonna be a line for 1000.

Originally Posted by bigsupa

RSVP by bigsupa507, on Flickr

TRYING TO DOUBLE UP..

The good thing is that the times don't overlap.
Good job bro.

pimp.gif

i have literally had an ipad and laptop refershing every few seconds, im in my office and i have been skeptical to go to the bathroom or even wash my hands. I ran to the bathroom lol, just went to lunch and have my laptop out still.... Cant miss this release

I almost got snubbed at the Concord release at Four Seasons.  Never again.  People cutting in line and generally being ignorant over sneakers they don't even know the history behind.  I'm good.

Ok I'm tired of hearing that "these new sneakerheads don't know the history behind the shoes." I'm a 80's baby so I def watched MJ play growing up but what does that even matter? Jordans are fresh ##* kicks. Get over it. When i buy shoes i'm not thinking "omg MJ did amazing things in these." I have never bought shoes for that reason. The main thing i'm thinking about is do i like these and are these something i can see myself wearing? Please stop bit#*ing about people trying to get their hands on possibly the most popular shoes/shoe brand ever. I'd much rather hear you complain about Jordan brand making the supply so limited. This is something that has a solution (jordan can increase supply). Stop complaining about stuff we can't change (people's tastes and preferences)

Sleeping on these to pick up a pair of solars Lebron 8's I'm sure these will be all over CL and in the buying selling forum so no rush..
smile.gif

Originally Posted by CALI J 360

Sleeping on these to pick up a pair of solars Lebron 8's I'm sure these will be all over CL and in the buying selling forum so no rush..
smile.gif

solar lebums over playoff xii's
ti-laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Franco23x

One of my boys called up Roosevelt Field Mall and they said they had over 1000 tweets and still going through them.. hopefully my man gets one.

This is FAR WORSE then camping if you want a pair. Ain't no way gonna be a line for 1000.

How? If you got a dm back then you are guaranteed a pair, all you have to do is show up at the time given

Originally Posted by Kontraband1911

I almost got snubbed at the Concord release at Four Seasons.  Never again.  People cutting in line and generally being ignorant over sneakers they don't even know the history behind.  I'm good.
Ok I'm tired of hearing that "these new sneakerheads don't know the history behind the shoes." I'm a 80's baby so I def watched MJ play growing up but what does that even matter? Jordans are fresh ##* kicks. Get over it. When i buy shoes i'm not thinking "omg MJ did amazing things in these." I have never bought shoes for that reason. The main thing i'm thinking about is do i like these and are these something i can see myself wearing? Please stop bit#*ing about people trying to get their hands on possibly the most popular shoes/shoe brand ever. I'd much rather hear you complain about Jordan brand making the supply so limited. This is something that has a solution (jordan can increase supply). Stop complaining about stuff we can't change (people's tastes and preferences)

Preach. 
pimp.gif

I was born in 1980 and you do not need to know the history of what Michael Jordan did in certain shoes to get Air Jordans. The only thing that matters is that you like them.

Originally Posted by ColdCity

Originally Posted by CALI J 360

smile.gif

solar lebums over playoff xii's
ti-laugh.gif

Your a hater. 

If knowledge of a product was a requirement for purchasing said product, then people wouldn't be able to buy half the things they do. Idk how people even use that argument on this site. IMO people who do make that argument just sound pretentious and they're trying waaaaay to hard to make themselves seem better than everybody else. Anyways, the point of this rant is to tell you old fu*^ers to stop being lazy. No body likes dealing with lines and camping but if you really like the sneakers as much as you say you do, you would get yourself a pair by any means necessary. I paid a little extra to lock mine down and I'm working on locking down a second pair in case my first option falls through. Things change. That's the only constant in life. Obviously, times aren't what they use to be in the sneaker game. So adapt your approach to copping kicks accordingly. You complaining about how much the game has changed won't fix anything.

I wasn't talking about MJ homie.  I'm not talking about the young cats who actually love the kicks either.  I'm talking about those wildin out for the "white space jams".   People who don't even know what the damn retro number is.  The clowns waiting for 12 plus hours just to make below minimum wage reselling a pair of shoes.  The ones who if they don't cop, they resort to doing grimy stuff to the next man who copped honestly. 

I actually like Jordans more for Tinker Hatfield than MJ.  I am a fan of MJ also, but I more love the design behind them being that I am a graphic designer myself.  i can appreciate how ahead of their time most Jordans were.  Misguided anger brosef, but it's all good.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by 1C3M4M

How? If you got a dm back then you are guaranteed a pair, all you have to do is show up at the time given

From the way I interpret it is that because there is 1000 tweets means that it would be harder to get a pair through Twitter then waiting on line for a pair. If that is the case, I'm out of luck from Nike Store at Roosevelt Field. All I am going to do is wake up early and go either footlocker, champs or finishline on Saturday. I did that for the White Cement 4's and Chicago 10's. For the White Cement 4's, I waited an hour to get my pair and for the Chicago 10's, I walked in and out easily. But I think that this release will be harder than the Chicago 10's. I think that it would be more like the White Cement 4's for all my Long Islanders and NYC peoples. 

If knowledge of a product was a requirement for purchasing said product, then people wouldn't be able to buy half the things they do. Idk how people even use that argument on this site. IMO people who do make that argument just sound pretentious and they're trying waaaaay to hard to make themselves seem better than everybody else. Anyways, the point of this rant is to tell you old fu*^ers to stop being lazy. No body likes dealing with lines and camping but if you really like the sneakers as much as you say you do, you would get yourself a pair by any means necessary. I paid a little extra to lock mine down and I'm working on locking down a second pair in case my first option falls through. Things change. That's the only constant in life. Obviously, times aren't what they use to be in the sneaker game. So adapt your approach to copping kicks accordingly. You complaining about how much the game has changed won't fix anything.
Oh and my approach did adapt..  I cop almost exclusively online with a great, almost unblemished record.  I don;t think I'm better than anybody in the game.  We are all here for the same cause, the love of sneakers.  But when a simple transaction takes a turn for the ghetto and potentially dangerous, your views seem to change a little.  This new boom of "sneakerheads" that I have seen mostly see it only for a few bucks.  I met a guy who stay at the mall for almost 18 hours for the Cement 4s!!!
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
  Only to turn around and put them up for sell.  That's what and whom my post was mostly referring to.  I'm sure that 99% of people on this board would agree.

Originally Posted by FeedTheEgo1982

I wasn't talking about MJ homie.  I'm not talking about the young cats who actually love the kicks either.  I'm talking about those wildin out for the "white space jams".   People who don't even know what the damn retro number is.  The clowns waiting for 12 plus hours just to make below minimum wage reselling a pair of shoes.  The ones who if they don't cop, they resort to doing grimy stuff to the next man who copped honestly. 

I actually like Jordans more for Tinker Hatfield than MJ.  I am a fan of MJ also, but I more love the design behind them being that I am a graphic designer myself.  i can appreciate how ahead of their time most Jordans were.  Misguided anger brosef, but it's all good.
smile.gif

i dont care what you say man, i needed 2 pairs of the ConKrete IVs!
roll.gif

Originally Posted by scoop99

Originally Posted by 1C3M4M

From the way I interpret it is that because there is 1000 tweets means that it would be harder to get a pair through Twitter then waiting on line for a pair. If that is the case, I'm out of luck from Nike Store at Roosevelt Field. All I am going to do is wake up early and go either footlocker, champs or finishline on Saturday. I did that for the White Cement 4's and Chicago 10's. For the White Cement 4's, I waited an hour to get my pair and for the Chicago 10's, I walked in and out easily. But I think that this release will be harder than the Chicago 10's. I think that it would be more like the White Cement 4's for all my Long Islanders and NYC peoples. 

^^Lmao not angry. Just tired of hearing that. Every time I do I'm just like what does that even matter? But to respond to your comment, that's going to happen regardless. It's an unfortunate reality but people have been getting jumped and killed for sneakers since as long as I can remember. Honestly, I've heard of people getting killed for a lot less. I hope everyone on here stays safe and doesn't get caught up in anything like that. I know I'm super cautious about the places I go to buy exclusive sneakers because in my area a lot of people do get robbed for kicks. I saw some dude get jumped at the mall a couple weeks ago for fake galaxy foamposites. It is what it is.

LOl 80s baby..sure..probably 1989. You sound like a hypebeast. Like dude above said , us older heads are mad that so many young heads are sheepish. don't know anything about the shoes. only wear em cuz wayne and wale had em on. I just dont get how they can have the same connection without growing up in that era and seeing michael wear them. Also younger heads have ZERO respect for the culture. only wanna resell. But yes tinkers designs ARE timeless.

Originally Posted by omarzmethod21

Originally Posted by FeedTheEgo1982

smile.gif

i dont care what you say man, i needed 2 pairs of the ConKrete IVs!
roll.gif

laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom