AIR JORDAN 12 RETRO - BLACK/WHITE/RED - 130690-001 - CONFIRMED 4/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by keepEmclean23

air-jordan-12-playoffs_043.jpg

air-jordan-12-playoffs4.jpg

HUGE differnece in pics IMO.......if they look like the bottom pic i can live with it
if you ask me the bottom pic looks fake 

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

Originally Posted by bence23

HUGE difference?

LMAO.. same damn shoe just different lighting

The difference is big enough, the first pic the stitching looks horrible almost like it was just painted on where the bottom pic actually looks stitched.
Also the bottom picture looks like it has a higher cut then the first one

i guess were the only guys who can see the difference
nerd.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

HUGE differnece in pics IMO.......if they look like the bottom pic i can live with it
if you ask me the bottom pic looks fake 
Whaaaat?!
eek.gif
. To me that top pic looks exactly like i used to see on the fake shoe websites.

i think the pic on top is a GS pair? everyone's going to change their minds once it gets closer to RD. So let's just shut this thread down and try to kill the hype. I don't want this to be a hassle like the IV's

now i know what happens to all the fakes that are taken off the market by local authorities...jb buys them up and sells them to us...SMH at these recent pics

I seen someone at my school with these on and they looked like the first pic

I don't know why everybody is saying these look THAT bad, compared to other stuff JB has thrown our way they don't look like fakes or subpar quality. I'll wait till I see them in person but I am deff coppin because I love this shoe and colorway...

Originally Posted by NyDunkhead

I don't know why everybody is saying these look THAT bad, compared to other stuff JB has thrown our way they don't look like fakes or subpar quality. I'll wait till I see them in person but I am deff coppin because I love this shoe and colorway...

The picture posted above is a straight disgrace to all that the XIIs stand for.. "QUALITY INSPIRED BY THE GREATEST PLAYER EVER" should be taken right off of those.

Those things are far from tanks (which is a key characteristic of XIIs usually) and look like they came right out of someone's garage.
30t6p3b.gif

And if you want to compare these to JB bad quality, these are definitely down there with the CDP XIs and '06 Military IVs if they are what they look like in that picture.
tired.gif

I'm hoping that more pictures will give these glory and actually make them look legit.

just need 1 pair to go with my 08 retros...cant tell how the quality is by the pics,but im going to rock the newer retros, and keep my older ones in the box still...been waiting to double up on these for a while...one of my favorites

Its just one bad pic, Is there any other pics of these anywhere?

I think the quality should be at least as good as the white/reds that dropped. The quality on them is not to bad IMO.

But like I said I'm waiting to see these for myself before I make up my mind.

Mental Kicks doesn't have the best reputation, so should we be judging the XII's by their pics?

^^ I was just about to say doesn't Mental Kicks sell the "super fakes" or whatever?

My originals finally are starting to separate.

*sigh*

So I'll reserve judgement until I see these in a stockroom in person. 

Or hope for originals to drop in value a bit and gamble on those...

Playoff XIIs are a must in my world.

It's all about the ribs lol if there is no clear definition in the stitching then these can go to the younger generation. I personally want two pair if they seem up to par. Last quality pair I seen was the light graphite 14s even thou the cw was not popular but to each its own. I buy shoes I like not because of hype.

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

*sigh*

where are they separating?

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

*sigh*

bro... you can glue em. You have the real pair, sont settle for these fake lookin %$$%!
EL REY JR wrote:

Exactly....the top look fake.
look fake as hell... if these were posted a year or so ago, no one would believe they were a real pair.

Im sorry, but I took a couple year JB hiatus... came back with the concords, got some true blues, got the cement IVs... the IVs put me right back in that hiatus.

These price hikes with the crap they are putting out now days is uncalled for. They are very able to use better materials. Some Nike Sportswear releases have great quality materials. JB is just taking advantage of us, the consumers because they know we will buy.

With the money some of you spend on resell when these new releases sell out, you can buy one of the previous better quality releases.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom