AIR JORDAN 12 RETRO - BLACK/WHITE/RED - 130690-001 - CONFIRMED 4/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by rojanjon

How long do you think that stitching is going to hold together all around the body of the shoes?
nerd.gif

I can foresee that as the first thing to go...

Hmmm, I don't know, the 2009 White/Red XII's were cheaply made, but I think those are still holding strong.  

Yea, I passed on XII's in 2009...
An overriding concern is that, in addition to using cheap stitching (which is crucial on XII's, to have firm good stitching, especially around the body of the shoe), if they use a flimsy leather without real durability, I could foresee the disaster of the seams splitting because the leather would not be able to remain bound to the body of the shoe with wear.

XII's have always been a choice to ball in and run into the ground.

I'm very curious to see how these will stand the test of time.  Be nice to see them retain their legacy...

i personally wouldnt ball in them, i dont think any jordan retro is good for ballin in anymore especially when there are so many great Bball shoes out there made for playing in instead of for fashion

One of my favorite Js...I will definitely try to cop this pair and wear on vacation in May.! Hopefully one for me and one each for my son and daughter.

fingers crossed!

Originally Posted by MarcMac360

Originally Posted by moundraised23

i just need 2 know if these are true or sz down like all these other retros
thanx in advance
IMO XIIs have always run half a size big.

not me....12s have always been true, but these new kicks make me feel like my feet shrunk 
laugh.gif

grin.gif

Originally Posted by LazyLefty

I can't wait for this release. I've never been the biggest fan of the 12s but the Playoffs are a must.
+1

May sell my white/reds (and even my CDP Taxis) since I only wore those once each. But Playoffs...we talkin' PLAYOFFS!!

I can understand the need to double up on these; classic release overall.

However, because 12's are so versatile and rigid (as in tough), perhaps one is enough for me.

I only buy one pair anyways..

grin.gif

I'll be at Coachella Week 2
glasses.gif
glasses.gif
Hopefully a homie can scoop these up for the kid if not looking like a pass.
eyes.gif
Would like to add these to the rotation tho. XII's one of the more comfortable jays IMO.

You guys still can't learn your lesson. Every legacy shoe from now on will sell out instantly. Do your damn work and get yours. don't complain later.

^ What he said. I feel it's better to cop on RD for retail rather than change your mind and pay no lube prices.

Originally Posted by StillIn729

if these are hard to get I will just quit life; 12's always sit on shelves

See you later then, if spizikes and royal x's are selling out these will deff be camp out material..... 

Good god NOO! It's pretty easy for me to get a pair in my area as long as its not the XIs...Just have to do some homework before RD and get the details... I passed on all the recent 2012 Js and had all of them in my hands at the mall..yes they do sell out but the lines are minimal. If I wanted to truly be a jerk and be a reseller it can be pretty easy but I'm not looking to hoard shoes... just me...Just need a pair for me and one each for the two kids...

Originally Posted by akrobystia

Yeah, but nowadays nothing sits anymore.
I more meant having to line up hours before a store opens

Originally Posted by akrobystia

Yeah, but nowadays nothing sits anymore.
I more meant having to line up hours before a store opens

Depending on where you live, you just might have to bro.

^^^ Yeah it all depends on where you live and the shoe...with XIs it would require camping every where...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom