Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Prez T

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

Originally Posted by Discern

Whats the release date on these?

April 31st 21st
fixed
laugh.gif
 I said 31st on purpose because there is no april 31st. RD has been asked over and over

Originally Posted by woody23

Feel's like I just got the 04's. Never wear these things. These just look weird with jeans when you have bigger feet.

12s look horrible with jeans period since they are so narrow %%!. probably the worst looking J with jeans period.GOAT with shorts though.

It's the playoff XIIs, can't wait for the Olympic VIs hopefully the quality isn't so !%%#.
10th post in 3 years I'm in there.

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

Originally Posted by ASIAKNOWS

Just wait... Once we get closer people will know I speaka da truth. They are limited. Which sucks..

Can you just give it a rest.
Someone earlier already said that their Finshline received over 50 pairs and that they aren't even a big Finishline and its FINISHLINE at that

Stop trying to hype this release up, everyone that wants a pair should be able to get a pair
So if I don't get a pair.. you got me right homie??
wink.gif

I was really excited about copping.. until I saw the shape and the horrible quality. 
glasses.gif

I think these look damn good. I hope more people complain about how bad these are and simply don't buy them. Sadly these will probably be on par with the WCIV in terms of demand. Oh well, just have to make it an early Saturday in a few weeks.

Originally Posted by David328ci

When these came out in '04 they sat on the shelves for a long time.  I wonder how they will sell now.

No they didn't sit.. They sold out that same day

Expect there to be hype for these.

I'll say similar to the White Cement 4's.

Hopefully I can get to my spot 2/3 hours before release and there not already be a ton of people waiting.

Originally Posted by omarzmethod21

i hate to be that guy but what is zoom air? tried looking it up and still not exactly sure what it is...

you breath it in and it makes you feel like your zooooooooooming, all the kids are doing it

there is def hype for these....

i experienced it today. Even old heads coming out for this.

direct shipments are already coming in, still can't speak for official numbers.

Leather seems kind of cheap in person.

Wondering if I should hop on a pair of local presale for $225 to ensure a easy copp and locking in a pair. What ya'll think?

$225 will probably be the re-sell price after the release is done...if your gonna spend that much, I would just try to get it on release day to save some cash and if you come up short then just try to cop on CL or even eBay for that much. Just my 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom