Not open for further replies.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 I can not wait to get my lil boy and myself a pair.

They want 250 around my area, I think i'll just get to the store few hours early and save the 80 bucks.......crazy what shoe game has become, use to be get there hour before and you were good

Originally Posted by omarzmethod21

I went into champs and footlocker lastnight and asked to see them, store employees were very shady. couldnt get anything outta nobody...MISSION FAILED

Yeah I was at the mall today with my girl. Not my regular mall I frequent, but since I was there figured I stop in at their FNL and asked how many they were working with and dude wouldn't budge off any info. Couldn't believe how tight lipped dude was. Imo it wasn't that serious, I wasn't even asking to see a pair. Just wanted numbers. On the *** hole steeze, dude just said a lot of ppl been asking about em.

Man! There is a couple of releases that go mainstream unfortunately this is one of them. I have a pair on lock but gotta camp for my 2nd pair so I'm going all in for these. They top five on my grails. So 12 am ain't nothing. Hope everyone cops because I can sense the tension and urgency in here 10 days leeegggooo!

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Originally Posted by ckauffman23

HOH Galleria in Houston said they have plenty and are expecting another shipment early next week, he said as long as i show up before noon most ppl will be good

THIS IS THE SAME THING I WAS TOLD. STOPPED AT HOUSTON GALLERIA HOH ON THE WAY FROM WORK. I PLAN TO GET MY SECOND PAIR FROM THERE. I'LL BE THERE WHEN THEY OPEN.

I forgot you moved down to TX.  Hit me up sometime and I'll put you in touch with my dude...

people are gonna go hard for these, i cant wait for these and the grey/orange XIIs. Everyones gonna prob pass on those tho, so theyllbe an easier cop. Personally id prefer french blues or flints, but nice to see some retro XIIs comin

Originally Posted by 86crookedways

I went into champs and footlocker lastnight and asked to see them, store employees were very shady. couldnt get anything outta nobody...MISSION FAILED

Yeah I was at the mall today with my girl. Not my regular mall I frequent, but since I was there figured I stop in at their FNL and asked how many they were working with and dude wouldn't budge off any info. Couldn't believe how tight lipped dude was. Imo it wasn't that serious, I wasn't even asking to see a pair. Just wanted numbers. On the *** hole steeze, dude just said a lot of ppl been asking about em.
Yea man dudes at those stores usually are like that. Never wanna tell you jack, even if your just tryna get an idea of how many pairs they are gonna have, they act like your asking for their pin number or something

Originally Posted by marcushatten

Yeah I was at the mall today with my girl. Not my regular mall I frequent, but since I was there figured I stop in at their FNL and asked how many they were working with and dude wouldn't budge off any info. Couldn't believe how tight lipped dude was. Imo it wasn't that serious, I wasn't even asking to see a pair. Just wanted numbers.

On the *** hole steeze, dude just said a lot of ppl been asking about em.
Yea man dudes at those stores usually are like that. Never wanna tell you jack, even if your just tryna get an idea of how many pairs they are gonna have, they act like your asking for their pin number or something

It's against store policy. They're not telling you because they're not allowed to. It's not worth losing their job over it. There's nothing shady about it. Pre-ordering and holding pairs for themselves, that's another story.

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

Originally Posted by marcushatten

Yeah I was at the mall today with my girl. Not my regular mall I frequent, but since I was there figured I stop in at their FNL and asked how many they were working with and dude wouldn't budge off any info. Couldn't believe how tight lipped dude was. Imo it wasn't that serious, I wasn't even asking to see a pair. Just wanted numbers.

On the *** hole steeze, dude just said a lot of ppl been asking about em.

It's against store policy. They're not telling you because they're not allowed to. It's not worth losing their job over it. There's nothing shady about it. Pre-ordering and holding pairs for themselves, that's another story.
 Usually id only ask bc im going to be waiting in line. I dont wanna wait half a day or more and be 21st in line and then find out they only got 20 pairs. Sizes dont matter half the time bc its 60 % resellers that will buy any size they can 

i got a buddy at footaction that will bring the shoe out and show me what ever is coming out but never gives me a count

An associate at FNL told me that this Monday coming up, they'll receive their shipment of 12's and will tell me how many they got.

So Monday I'll find out the exact #.

Assuming she's right..

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

I think the final decision for me on these is a GO.

These pics made it 100% for me....

j96b8z.jpg

hs3jfm.jpg

343ri2w.jpg

I'd have to agree with you.
I have nothing bad to say about these pics.

They actually look "puffy" and not flat.

Count me in for a pair.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Are we looking at the same pictures? The last picture showing the tongue shows the sides being paper thin.

^^^^^ tounge looks perfect in that pic. not thin at all. lookin at the ogs and retros as i type this and this shoe looks on point. the white leather part on the side of the shoe looks more like the og than retro. locked down my pair 2 weeks ago and cant wait to get em.

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

mom and pops are charging $250.00 in manhattan

i'll pass
i hit a spot downtown...same thing

I know thats alot but you ny dudes are lucky in dc there are no mom and pop shops who sell kicks early i swear i would buy if i could do those places do phone orders?

I know they are Limited here in Australia (Won't effect many of you obviously).
Went into our FTL HOH today and only 2 stores in Melb getting them with only 20 per store.

Got mine on Pre-Order at another smaller spot in my town so I'm sorted.
Good to know now that I won't have to stress about lining up which I don't like doing.

Good luck to those that want these I think its gonna cause a few headaches.

Things are going into overdrive shortly and folks will be blowing this thread up with questions

Originally Posted by airBOZretroIII

Went into our FTL HOH today and only 2 stores in Melb getting them with only 20 per store.

Good to know now that I won't have to stress about lining up which I don't like doing.

Really bro ? Limited numbers in Australia ?I'll ask my contact at Nike. It's a GR, not a FL exclusive.

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by W177y

I MIGHT END UP COPPING DUNNO YET CAUSE I HAD THESE I STILL REMEBER EVERYTHING ROM THAT DAY WHEN I COPPED IT WAS VALENTINES DAY 2004 AND I JUST WALKED INTO MODELS LIKE AT 11 AND COPPED AND WORE THEN TO THE GROUND BUT THEY WERE MY FAVORITE XII AND COPPED A DS PAIR FOR LIKE 180 LAST YEAR AND IT IS STILL DS STILL ON THE FENCE OF COPPING OR NOT MAINLY CAUSE I AM KINDA OUT OF THE SNEAKER GAME I JUST BEEN BORED AND DECIDED TO LOOK AT WHATS UP WITH NIKETALK
On Valentine's Day 2004, I had my uncle drag me and my brother to Just For Feet to cop these. We went to Best Buy after and copped The College Dropout. One of the best weekends ever.

I don't think these js are gonna sell out. I give it a 2weeks and they'll sell out in dc,ny, chicago....you'll be able to place an order thru footlocker.

Originally Posted by Vuey

Originally Posted by airBOZretroIII

Really bro ? Limited numbers in Australia ?I'll ask my contact at Nike. It's a GR, not a FL exclusive.

Not limited in the true sense of the word but only 2 FTL stores in melb getting them not all the usual SSO stores and yes a couple of other stores
like Kickz101 and sports lords are but thats it in old melbourne town.

Originally Posted by Midnight Hype

I don't think these js are gonna sell out. I give it a 2weeks and they'll sell out in dc,ny, chicago....you'll be able to place an order thru footlocker.

Your crazy these will sell out opening weekend

Not sure who was posting those pics of the finish line at the Holyoke Mall but does anyone know anything about the numbers for these there? Trying to pick mine up from there. If not there's the Enfield too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom