AIR JORDAN 12 RETRO - BLACK/WHITE/RED - 130690-001 - CONFIRMED 4/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
So is there no response if you did not get a pair?
Or do they respond by telling you about not getting a pair?

Now threads are gonna be filled with confirmation DMs instead of confirmation e mails from online sites.. or both. 
indifferent.gif

I wonder how many people are actually gonna be out on Friday nights / Saturday mornings to get Jordans anymore
devil.gif

i don't get how they are doing this... shouldn't they start from the people who replied first and work their way down? doesn't make sense.. 40 minutes and still waiting..

I wanna go get some food to kill the time while I wait for a reply, but SM is killing me right now. Just put it up!!

Originally Posted by EuGeNiLe GTS

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

Originally Posted by adub beta

wth..I DM'd within 1 min and still haven't seen anything from NTSF... IT WAS OVER AN HOUR AGO 
mad.gif
Ditto.
frown.gif

what sizes did you guys reserve?
I know it's a popular size, but if they ran out they should at least have a courtesy reply saying out of stock or something instead of keeping me waiting smh...

Got em! Sz 11. Exactly 1 hr later. 10-5 Pickup time too. Didnt the NY guys have to pick up 7-8 am? Anyway, good luck to all still waiting.

Originally Posted by srvballer

just got my confirmation from NTSF.

still hope for those waiting
what size did you reserve and how long did it take you to DM if you don't mind me asking?

Originally Posted by JasonRonn

Got em! Sz 11. Exactly 1 hr later. 10-5 Pickup time too. Didnt the NY guys have to pick up 7-8 am? Anyway, good luck to all still waiting.
from NTLA? how is that possible? it hasn't even been an hour since they tweeted

Originally Posted by adub beta

Originally Posted by srvballer

just got my confirmation from NTSF.

still hope for those waiting
what size did you reserve and how long did it take you to DM if you don't mind me asking?
11.5 and i responded 1-2 mins after they tweeted

You have successfully registered for an Air Jordan 12 Retro in size 9.5. You must pick up your shoes from 10am - 5pm on 4/21 with your ID.
GOT MINE YESSSSIIR!

I'm not a fan of this new random twitter system...people who actually work are going to get screwed because who can sit in from of their computers all day watching twitter? I have meetings everyday and just happen to have a break right now but otherwise I'm SOL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom