AIR JORDAN 12 RETRO - BLACK/WHITE/RED - 130690-001 - CONFIRMED 4/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by TaylorSwiftOrDie

I lucked out on this release but I'm sure I'll run across this shoe soon for a good price . I might have to get in touch with the Get Money Boyz from Houston lol
Not those guys again 
roll.gif

This was crazy. The spot I usually cop at had a crazy line. I wear a 13 but ended up getting stuck with an 11.5. I took them home and tried them on and they fit like a 12.5. Wish I would of gotten the 13 but I'm happy that I got a pair to rock.

Originally Posted by tagle23

I went a full size down and they still fit comfortably

u mite just be wearing the wrong true sz. for yrs i wore an 11 but im actually a 10.5 ... shoes crease a hell of a lot less since i discovered that

Originally Posted by AlmostNotReady

Originally Posted by dimez81

legit as they come. theyre on nt.
Truth has been told.

Just because they're on NT don't prove much? Remember MentalKicks was on NT as well ?
Sneaker.st has been selling kicks for years now. If they weren't legit they would've been exposed/shut down already. A lot of people buy/have bought from them.

Well I hope all goes well for everybody who ordered online last night.. I got lucky and ordered a pair off snipes then last night at 2Am est I finally got through to FNL and ordered two size 10s (I'm a 9.5) received email confirmation and the "Fresh js" SMH message SO hopefully these orders will not get canceled for any of us... I had to dread that on the concord release :-/

I try to always get an 11 for my J's, even for the ones that ppl tell you to size down for, based on the fact that my '06 military iv's in 10.5 barely fit. I'd rather have them a bit too big than a bit too small. But my god these are huge. My 11.5 DMP XI's fit better than these. Oh, and mine also came pre-creased like a mug, but the leather is pretty buttery.

Why are so many NT'rs talking of actually putting up with these resell prices ? Did a whole new generation decided to join NT all of sudden ? As many of you know and will agree these prices will drop a month or 2 from now . Cements are going for $215 and some even $200 ! These shoes did t seam limited at all it's just that a sht load of people came out for this release . I lucked out on this release but I'm sure I'll run across this shoe soon for a good price . I might have to get in touch with the Get Money Boyz from Houston lol

eae162625db87dcc71407598e39723dcfe4df50f_r.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Man I wake up to read about all this madness. Crazy. NDC almost failed ur boy. Got on at 9pm and blip crash. I say F it. Get loaded for the holiday
pimp.gif
smokin.gif
and drive to in 'n out. Check the twitter on the phone while in the drive thru at 1040pm and NDC say everythings a go
eek.gif
. I order two sz 10's on the mobile as I order my double double. Thought I was high as F*ck and dreaming. Thank sweet baby Jesus! *Frank Ocean Voice* Congrats to everybody that got they pair and Good Luck to everyone trying to get a pair!

You lucky bastard. Man oh man I love In-N-Out. Oh yes, congrads on the Jordans as well.

If they had one in NJ it would be packed 24-7. Miss those burgers with a passion...

Originally Posted by youngj00

Why are so many NT'rs talking of actually putting up with these resell prices ? Did a whole new generation decided to join NT all of sudden ? As many of you know and will agree these prices will drop a month or 2 from now . Cements are going for $215 and some even $200 ! These shoes did t seam limited at all it's just that a sht load of people came out for this release . I lucked out on this release but I'm sure I'll run across this shoe soon for a good price . I might have to get in touch with the Get Money Boyz from Houston lol

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Lol swag'd out. Dope gif.... You're not a sneakerhead until you lick the bottom of your soles one time. That's officially when you become one with your shoe.

Originally Posted by youngj00

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Lol swag'd out. Dope gif.... You're not a sneakerhead until you lick the bottom of your soles one time. That's officially when you become one with your shoe.

^Na u gotta wear em

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom