AIR JORDAN 12 RETRO - BLACK/WHITE/RED - 130690-001 - CONFIRMED 4/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Harding

Y'all "sneakerheads" on this site are some of the biggest complaining *** cheap elitist I've ever seen. Y'all are worse than people with iPhones (although I do own that piece of electronic trash) that frown on Android owners. On top of that y'all complain non stop about resellers and hypebeast but are the same ones telling these long *** stories about how you "accidentally" ended up with 2, 3, or 4 extra pairs trying to insure you end up with at least one knowing full well if you end up with every pair you ordered you'll be flipping them. You complain about the quality compared to previous releases but since when have you known a sequel to be better or even equal to the original??? SMH, LMAO! Y'all crazy as hell but y'all still cool I guess, its all part of this sneaker community.
What a revelation! Thank you so much for pointing out the fact that people whine and complain in every new release thread. No one noticed at all! What would we do without YOUR "long ***" story complaining about people complaning?

Originally Posted by aphexacid

Y'all "sneakerheads" on this site are some of the biggest complaining *** cheap elitist I've ever seen. Y'all are worse than people with iPhones (although I do own that piece of electronic trash) that frown on Android owners. On top of that y'all complain non stop about resellers and hypebeast but are the same ones telling these long *** stories about how you "accidentally" ended up with 2, 3, or 4 extra pairs trying to insure you end up with at least one knowing full well if you end up with every pair you ordered you'll be flipping them. You complain about the quality compared to previous releases but since when have you known a sequel to be better or even equal to the original??? SMH, LMAO! Y'all crazy as hell but y'all still cool I guess, its all part of this sneaker community.
What a revelation! Thank you so much for pointing out the fact that people whine and complain in every new release thread. No one noticed at all! What would we do without YOUR "long ***" story complaining about people complaning?

yeah it's not even that deep. reselling has been of the culture and everyone is a potential reseller, there's just more people into it now since the concords thats it. just have to accept it lol

Wow. Size refunded me and I made $5 on the refund. I paid 185 and they refunded 190. Exchange rate is crazy.

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

Wow. Size refunded me and I made $5 on the refund. I paid 185 and they refunded 190. Exchange rate is crazy.
Chinese food 
pimp.gif

Ok, so snipes normal site only has one size left, but the mobile site has a FSR. I can't figure out how to use PayPal on the mobile site either...

No camping out for me. Woke up at 9am, drove to Serramonte to see if I can snag an extra pair for trade baits and was able to get a pair at Shoe Palace. Drove to NikeSF and picked up my 2 RSVP'ed pair. Then spent the rest of the day with the fiancee and enjoyed the beautiful weather in SF.

Gotta love this cats between 23-28yrs old buying 3-4 pairs, only to catch them waiting at a bus stop...

Originally Posted by bighead balrog

Originally Posted by sickickz23

Godfather part 2....Terminator 2....Star Wars Episode V.....
laugh.gif

grin.gif

laugh.gif

QFT. All of those sequels were WAY better than the originals

Way better is an overstatement with Terminator and the Godfather, because it's a matter of opinion
The Bourne trilogy...now series is one you can use.

Originally Posted by Workaveli

Does anyone prefer these over the Taxi's?
I have the CDP taxis and still prefer the Playoffs becasue I used to own and hoop in the OGs...but I my shoes to be more black than white anyways.

Side note: Wake up this morning to 2 emails with shipping confirmations for orders (size 13 for me, 12 for a friend) on Finish Line.  They actually did their thing on this release..I was expecting cancellation messages. 

Ordered off size? About 30 mins ago...only 1 sz was in stock...checked out...paid for...went back to see if any were left,all sold out

Finishline is notorious for Monday morning restocks after rd...keep your eyes peeled

Ok so 1st things 1st I retract my previous post about these being TRUE TO SIZE.
briefly tried them on and thought they were.
so to FDH and others you were right. They ARE a half size big.

I just played ball in these ( I play ball in my CDP taxi's, Rising Suns and Red/White from a few years ago) and these I would say are ON PAR
with all the other 3. They are obviously a little stiff being new but they DO have full length ZOOM AIR and they have the same spoungy feel as the other 3.
They did crease up pretty bad on the white part and its to be expected but they are a little wose than I thought they would be after 1 wear.

guess i'll be wearing 2 pairs of socks next wear!!!

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

Ordered off size? About 30 mins ago...only 1 sz was in stock...checked out...paid for...went back to see if any were left,all sold out

Finishline is notorious for Monday morning restocks after rd...keep your eyes peeled

Someone on here canceled their order earlier so you prob got that pair 
laugh.gif
. Im not doing %#%% today so ill be on finishline restock lookout 
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by trappedintime

Originally Posted by illphillip

Originally Posted by trappedintime

Excuse me? You obviously aren't even smart enough to know the difference between supply and demand. The demand is high causing their servers to be hit hard, but they could increase the supply of shoes and the demand would STILL be there. Give me a break. Doesn't change anything with regards to how pathetic their servers are.
Reading comprehension.

You're talking to a guy that already got a pair a week ago from the store up the block.

This isn't about internet servers keyboard cowboy. This is about the entire process. People wouldn't be FLOODING websites or "camping out" if they knew there was enough supply to get these with relative ease.

Even if they had to wait a week or 2 for consistent restocks.

You can't be........but you really are.
Obviously you're the moron if you think making more shoes would change the current resale/secondary market flood. You don't get it at all. Sure, you overinflate your production for a long enough period of time and shoes don't actually sell out and you're left with extra stock, then yes, the resellers will start to take it on the chin. But to get to that point Nike would have to endure a LOT of extra costs and I'm not even sure they know what that number would be.
The extra costs would only be variable, so it would still be a good idea for them to keep producing more pairs if short-term profits is their goal.

Also, remember Nike makes their money when the pairs are sold to Footlocker and other retailers. What happens after that isn't much of a concern for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom