AIR JORDAN 12 RETRO - BLACK/WHITE/RED - 130690-001 - CONFIRMED 4/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know I'm probably late, but Finishline shipped my order today.

Well, at least created a UPS label for it. Didn't get an email about it, but I checked my account on Finishline and it has the tracking number.

Originally Posted by Benz 2001 s600v12

Originally Posted by arabianite3

For the fourth gotdamn release in a row (beginning with the Concords, then the Chicago X's, and the All Star Kobes), I have had to resort to resellers and pay a markup of $100 plus.

For some damn Nikes. I am paying on average $300, FOR NIKES! I am about to completely give up on these new and retro releases. If I am going to spend that much, I will wear Ferragamo, Gucci, and Bruno Magli exclusively. And when I need basketball shoes, I will but a pair of Adizero Rose 2.5's, I hear those are good.

I NOW HATE NIKE!!!! TO HECK WITH YOU!!!!

UNDER ARMOUR AND ADIDAS FOR LIFE!!!!
The crazy thing is the amount nike is charging retail for jordans these days plus tax, you're in close range of some lower end Guccis. Then when you get to reseller prices it's almost equal.

I have guccis and pradas and it still not even close. But you get to see what a true quality shoe is like with those

how does everyone that has a pair like them (in terms of comfort)? i tried them on around my house and found them to be very stiff with hard insoles, especially compared to my pair from 03. Looks wise i dont really have anything to complain about maybe once i break them in they'll feel more comfortable

Originally Posted by Dcypoe

[color= rgb(204, 102, 0)]thanks for posting the info about size? [/color]kjlee85
[color= rgb(204, 102, 0)]

...anyone ever have an order from size? cancelled?
[/color]

They are fast but packaging sucks. Expect you box wrapped in a plastic garbage bag and taped up...beat to hell. They sent me a book I ordered that way too...legit though and you got your shoes. How much was it total in dollars?

Originally Posted by Sdot73

how does everyone that has a pair like them (in terms of comfort)? i tried them on around my house and found them to be very stiff with hard insoles, especially compared to my pair from 03. Looks wise i dont really have anything to complain about maybe once i break them in they'll feel more comfortable

Felt the same way. Hopefully after a few wears they'll break in.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Harding

Y'all "sneakerheads" on this site are some of the biggest complaining *** cheap elitist I've ever seen. Y'all are worse than people with iPhones (although I do own that piece of electronic trash) that frown on Android owners. On top of that y'all complain non stop about resellers and hypebeast but are the same ones telling these long *** stories about how you "accidentally" ended up with 2, 3, or 4 extra pairs trying to insure you end up with at least one knowing full well if you end up with every pair you ordered you'll be flipping them. You complain about the quality compared to previous releases but since when have you known a sequel to be better or even equal to the original??? SMH, LMAO! Y'all crazy as hell but y'all still cool I guess, its all part of this sneaker community.
Godfather part 2....Terminator 2....Star Wars Episode V.....
laugh.gif

grin.gif

Originally Posted by sickickz23

Y'all "sneakerheads" on this site are some of the biggest complaining *** cheap elitist I've ever seen. Y'all are worse than people with iPhones (although I do own that piece of electronic trash) that frown on Android owners. On top of that y'all complain non stop about resellers and hypebeast but are the same ones telling these long *** stories about how you "accidentally" ended up with 2, 3, or 4 extra pairs trying to insure you end up with at least one knowing full well if you end up with every pair you ordered you'll be flipping them. You complain about the quality compared to previous releases but since when have you known a sequel to be better or even equal to the original??? SMH, LMAO! Y'all crazy as hell but y'all still cool I guess, its all part of this sneaker community.
Godfather part 2....Terminator 2....Star Wars Episode V.....
laugh.gif

grin.gif

laugh.gif

QFT. All of those sequels were WAY better than the originals

Originally Posted by GrizzlyAnimal

ok now im worried no shipment email from fnl yet for me

I didnt get a shipment confirmation either and i just went on the site and checked Order Inquiry and put in my order number and it told me a shipping label was created. Try that.

ok just checked my order status on fnl.com it says shipped!!!! does this mean i got em for sure the ups label had been created and all that

Originally Posted by casper90403

tell 'em. Its like clock work with every damn release. You could come with a top 10 checklist of things that will be said here after every release.

And it tends to be the same ppl most of the time too

Godfather 1>>>>>>Godfather 2 IMo
grin.gif

Was lucky to get 2 pairs

i ordered 3 pairs from snipes at like 2 am this morning, they had a fsr. i hit up a few of my homies and they all copped also. i have ordered from snipes multiple times and it does take about 3 weeks for delivery but they are 100% legit and they double box. i got 2 pairs coming in tomorrow so waiting a few weeks for the other 3 is no prob, i am just going to sit on them anyways.

ok just checked my order status on fnl.com it says shipped!!!! does this mean i got em for sure the ups label had been created and all that

You got them for sure 
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Nwachukwu

You got them for sure 
smile.gif
aight bet!!! i was worried  thought i was gonna have to have to pay resller price these are in my top 5  list of favorite jordans i know if there in my top 5 i should of paid the extra  to get em early and secure my pair but i have been picking up so many things i wanted to get these at retail  but im amped my order went thru i have the og's but there beat!!! glad i lucked out

Originally Posted by Nwachukwu

You got them for sure 
smile.gif
aight bet!!! i was worried  thought i was gonna have to have to pay resller price these are in my top 5  list of favorite jordans i know if there in my top 5 i should of paid the extra  to get em early and secure my pair but i have been picking up so many things i wanted to get these at retail  but im amped my order went thru i have the og's but there beat!!! glad i lucked out

As am I....congrats...Next pickup will be Fire Red III's this weekend... Now I can chill with release dates until the Olympic VI's 
pimp.gif

wow thanks for the heads up... ordered from snipes today thinking my fnl orders didnt go through because i got no email and my paypal said they were both cancelled...just checked both pairs and they are shipped.. looks like im getting 3 pairs of playoffs haha

My order from FNL shipped, but i created an account before but didn't checkout while logged in, same email though, but order info wasn't added to my account.

i cant believe im getting 2 pairs this week...just checked paypal again and both fnl orders read cancelled yet on fnl.com it says they shipped. There is a god!

Here is a pic of an official "Flu Game" 12...I threw some garbage up going too fast earlier. Yes, the authentic,leather retro dropped earlier....BUT the shoe known as "Flu Game" was released in November of 09 with special components to the shoe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom