AIR JORDAN 12 RETRO - OBSIDIAN/WHITE/FRENCH BLUE/UNIVERSITY BLUE - 130690-410 - CONFIRMED 6/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

If I am reading this correctly. Then yes either, 7 mens or 7 kids (GS), now a days 7 has been the kid sizes.

How are the quality on these? I didn't check for these but I always liked the color way ....

Are these TTS? I have wide feet and I wear an 11...guy has a 10.5 that I wanna cop but feel like it'll be too small.

I actually wore mine today, I haven't worn them in months but yeah they run a little big on me too. 10.5 feels almost like an 11 IMO

Yes! Cannot wait for summer!
Yes Sirrr bout time I need 2 pair.
I guess y'all didn't realize this thread was from last year and you COMPLETELY missed the window.
laugh.gif

Looks like these popped up on EB, FA, Footlocker, and Champs but I don't see any sizes...anyone able to cop a pair and what size?

Looks like these popped up on EB, FA, Footlocker, and Champs but I don't see any sizes...anyone able to cop a pair and what size?

if these just restocked im salty af. these are the second shoe i regret missing the most behind last shots
mean.gif
 why oh why did i stop keeping up with releases lol and i knew they were coming too i just disappeared idek why lol
sick.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom