AIR JORDAN 12 RETRO - OBSIDIAN/WHITE/FRENCH BLUE/UNIVERSITY BLUE - 130690-410 - CONFIRMED 6/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is what people want right? For shoe not to sell out instantly right? This happens and we call them flops or trash. I'm so confused by the shoe culture.
I agree 100% it makes no sense. People want to be able to access the shoes but at the same time complain that the reason why they are available is because they suck.

LMAO terrible logic.

Im still in the hunt for a size 9.5-10, everytime they restock I miss out. But i definitely think these are one of the cleaner retro releases in a while.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is what people want right? For shoe not to sell out instantly right? This happens and we call them flops or trash. I'm so confused by the shoe culture.
I agree 100% it makes no sense. People want to be able to access the shoes but at the same time complain that the reason why they are available is because they suck.
LMAO terrible logic.

So true.

People can't make up their minds on what they want.

http://store.nike.com/es/es_es/?l=shop,pdp,ctr-inline/cid-300/pid-497502/pgid-280258

Nike Spain, and Nike UK too... If you can buy it, ok.

Ugh thats not fair....anyone down to help??

:nerd:

Ugh thats not fair....anyone down to help??
nerd.gif
I have thought the same... in whole Europe you can buy these ones on Nike online stores... I have taken advantage to stay in Barcelona when I bought them. 
pimp.gif

Probably if you have any friend in Spain or England or Germany, France, Netherlands, Italy or Greece, or if you have an account with an international VISA card and paying the sending. (over 40€ to USA) 

Yes...thats not fair... 

Last edited:

ebay or do a little research instead of quoting yourself. that would probably be more beneficial than waiting for an answer.

Last edited:
ebay or do a little research instead of quoting yourself. that would probably be more beneficial than waiting for an answer.

What makes you so sure that I haven't done the things you've suggested?

Would be more beneficial if you have a half-decent/helpful response instead of a smart aleck one...but I guess admins do what they want.

anyone know where to get replacement white laces for these? I contacted fully laced and they told me it would be a custom order and that I'd have to order a minimum of $500 laces

Air Jordan 12 (2nd all time favorite Jordan), this colorway one of my favorites!

Last edited:
I told myself I wasn't going to pick up the Obsidians since I already have the playoffs and the color blocking is similar. Dark colored upper and light colored midsole.

I still picked it up anyways.
laugh.gif

I like the contrast on the white laces with the Obsidians.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom