AIR JORDAN 12 RETRO - OBSIDIAN/WHITE/FRENCH BLUE/UNIVERSITY BLUE - 130690-410 - CONFIRMED 6/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by eltouha

nice pic, but tie those laces and get rid of that tag!
wink.gif

Yeah thanks for the fashion tip. I took 4 pictures outside. Then saw someone say with jeans. Literally put the shoe right on and took the picture. Next time I'll especially for you take off the tag and lace them.

Originally Posted by J5

These won't be on ndc, they changed that even tho they r still listed on their calendar. Ndc probably want to create some hype, so they don't sit like the military 4s.

@nikestore: @JB_Ready The Obsidian 12's will not be on NikeStore online. They will only be in our NikeStores.
Strange that Nikestore.com is not releasing these.  If I'm not mistaken, this is the second time this year they skipped a Jordan release, the Cavs IV, now these.  I hope this is not a new trend for them. Nikestore.com is my go to spot to cop releases too. Eastbay always sell out right when the countdown timer ends and Finishline is a crap shot.  I have struck out on Eastbay for almost a year! The last release I was able to get on Eastbay was the Black Cement III.

wink.gif

I'm ok with the laces but it still boggles my mind why people wear the hang tag, but to each his own.

Originally Posted by Dabaomb

wink.gif

I'm ok with the laces but it still boggles my mind why people wear the hang tag, but to each his own.
he said he just threw them on real quick to take pics for us.. thats why the hang tag is still on..

Originally Posted by BigBrandon

wink.gif

Yeah thanks for the fashion tip. I took 4 pictures outside. Then saw someone say with jeans. Literally put the shoe right on and took the picture. Next time I'll especially for you take off the tag and lace them.

Guess a few didn't see this earlier. It's cool. I don't wear them loose or with the tag. I just did it from the box to my feet then back to the box and went in the house and put the pic up.

wink.gif

Guess a few didn't see this earlier. It's cool. I don't wear them loose or with the tag. I just did it from the box to my feet then back to the box and went in the house and put the pic up.
Priceless, boys tellin you how to rock your own shoes!! LMAO! Also is NT running slow for anybody else?

Originally Posted by GrizzlyAnimal

Originally Posted by Black Ice116

man those are nice. I'm would like to double up, but I'm trying to get those Olympic 180s next month, and since there's no official RD yet, I need to keep some cash on standby so I'll be ready.

Nike Air Force 180
White/White-Midnight Navy-Metallic Gold
310095-100
07/01/12
$130
That's a Sunday though.

Finishline never fails me and i worked up some magic that'll never let me fail at ndc either. was going to put it to the test on these but they not releasing them on ndc so now i got to wait til olympic 6's

NDC not having these doesn't look too bad especially after the Military 4 release disaster. Hopefully the reason they're not having them is to fix their systems.

Originally Posted by jcs11702

NDC not having these doesn't look too bad especially after the Military 4 release disaster. Hopefully the reason they're not having them is to fix their systems.
I hope you're right. Their online ordering system seems to always have problems.  I didn't really have a problem for Nike's Military IV release last week.  I was able to add to cart and get to the payment screen with no issues.  Maybe I was one of the lucky few who got their order from cart to the payment section "first" and therefore it's quick after that?

Originally Posted by GrizzlyAnimal

man those are nice. I'm would like to double up, but I'm trying to get those Olympic 180s next month, and since there's no official RD yet, I need to keep some cash on standby so I'll be ready.

Nike Air Force 180
White/White-Midnight Navy-Metallic Gold
310095-100
07/01/12
$130
That's a Sunday though.
that's what i said but then i remembered the nike air trainer sc nfl pack  was dropped on a sunday  on NDC so that's what they must be doing for these i could be wrong tho but im pretty sure that's when there dropping i'm trying to grab these to
[h3]
[/h3]

wink.gif

no need, i was just playin with you. thanks for the on feet pics, dude. i wish more people would post pics like that, rather than the standard, seen a million times before, ds pair on top of the box routine. it's really appreciated.

still, lots of people wear shoes in lots of silly ways (myself included), aint no harm in poking a little fun.
smile.gif

guess i should have been on my A game.
didnt realize no online retailers would have these this morning
laugh.gif

edit: whoops. they come out next week.
embarassed.gif

I'm going to be in Austin the weekend of this release. I was banking on NDC and Eastbay, but it's not looking good now.

These won't be that tough a cop fellas, plenty of pairs to go around.

Just get to your spot early, as usual.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom