AIR JORDAN 12 RETRO - OBSIDIAN/WHITE/FRENCH BLUE/UNIVERSITY BLUE - 130690-410 - CONFIRMED 6/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by dj balance sells beats

Originally Posted by Flutacris34

damn no NDC, gonna be a tough cop

Damn that's weird these aren't releasing on NDC .I wonder if they're trying to iron out some kinks after the Yeezy release.

they are a billion dollar company. spend a few dollars and buy a bunch of servers. i think that would help tremendously

Originally Posted by dj balance sells beats

Originally Posted by Flutacris34

damn no NDC, gonna be a tough cop

Damn that's weird these aren't releasing on NDC .I wonder if they're trying to iron out some kinks after the Yeezy release.

they are a billion dollar company. spend a few dollars and buy a bunch of servers. i think that would help tremendously

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

Originally Posted by comacoma33

So how come NDC is so shady with all their releases now!?

Let people buy your kicks Nike/JB!

More supply equals more money is your pocket!! You know their gonna sell out! You haven't released them since 98 ...

pushing me to leave the game for good. no point in putting myself thru the headache and inconvenience.
I hear that.. I just copped an OG DS pair in my size for 200 and got og cherry 12's for 200.. 100% wearable..*** winning
smokin.gif

More supply equals more money is your pocket!! You know their gonna sell out! You haven't released them since 98 ...

pushing me to leave the game for good. no point in putting myself thru the headache and inconvenience.
I hear that.. I just copped an OG DS pair in my size for 200 and got og cherry 12's for 200.. 100% wearable..*** winning
smokin.gif

smokin.gif

smokin.gif

smokin.gif

smokin.gif

smokin.gif

smokin.gif

smokin.gif

smokin.gif

smokin.gif

just hearing about the news about NDC not releasing these online, well that means i will pass, there is always FNL or FTL but whatever.

just hearing about the news about NDC not releasing these online, well that means i will pass, there is always FNL or FTL but whatever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom