AIR JORDAN 12 RETRO - OBSIDIAN/WHITE/FRENCH BLUE/UNIVERSITY BLUE - 130690-410 - CONFIRMED 6/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Skip2MyLou23

Originally Posted by kennyisdead911

I will be traveling for RD, do you think I will be able to trade a pair of DS Playoff 12's for these?
I'm hoping for the same thing.
i was hoping the same, but i think most people will have playoffs since they were more accessible. obsidians look like the wont be as accessible.

I will be traveling for RD, do you think I will be able to trade a pair of DS Playoff 12's for these?
i was hoping the same, but i think most people will have playoffs since they were more accessible. obsidians look like the wont be as accessible.

I think Obsidians should be an easy cop!

For those of you who want to trade your Playoffs for them, I do believe alot of people would do that trade!

For those of you who want to trade your Playoffs for them, I do believe alot of people would do that trade!

Brick and motar my fellow nt'ers! I can't say it enough. Shopping in the physical always ensures quality, fit and product on demand. The internet provides safety and for those who can't obtained locally. I disagree these will be anything like the mb 4s so plan accordingly. not building hype but nt doesn't determine the market and as far as a trade I think if you could pull it off-Do it!. Playoff>obsidian

Brick and motar my fellow nt'ers! I can't say it enough. Shopping in the physical always ensures quality, fit and product on demand. The internet provides safety and for those who can't obtained locally. I disagree these will be anything like the mb 4s so plan accordingly. not building hype but nt doesn't determine the market and as far as a trade I think if you could pull it off-Do it!. Playoff>obsidian

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom