AIR JORDAN 12 RETRO - OBSIDIAN/WHITE/FRENCH BLUE/UNIVERSITY BLUE - 130690-410 - CONFIRMED 6/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finishline and Eastbay are my only chance at these. Finishline's queue system has been the $*#* for me the past couple of times. I hope they com through again!

Originally Posted by L Rocks Well

Originally Posted by sammietheboss

whats retail on these

sweet im getting mine at jimmy jazz
pimp.gif

Interesting NDC will not have them.  So Military 4s were in abundance everywhere, and now no online for obsidian 12s. Wonder who's pulling the strings here and what the reasons are. Anyone with knowledge feel free to share the rhyme and reason.

gotta cop 3x... 1st pair i ever got back in 96.. i remember because they released with the wht/red the same day as well. nothing like the O.G's tho. been doing this since 96

Originally Posted by jones23me

gotta cop 3x... 1st pair i ever got back in 96.. i remember because they released with the wht/red the same day as well. nothing like the O.G's tho. been doing this since 96

Do you remember what time of the year the 12's released back in 1996 ? 

just talked to my connect and he put me down for a 9.5 instead of a 9 and all of the other size 9s are already reserved..looks like i will be looking for someone to trade with 
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
i hate dealing with trades via craiglist..ppl flake waaay too much

UMMM.... I HATE TO HAVE TO BE THE ONE TO CORRECT YA BRUH,BUT THE OBSIDIANS DROPPED IN 1997,NOT 1996. THESE DID INDEED DROP THE SAME DAY AS THE WHT/REDS, BUT THESE ACTUALLY DROPPED ON WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 29,1997. I SKIPPED MY FIRST 2 CLASSES AT SCHOOL TO SCOOP THESE UP DURING MY SENIOR YEAR OF HIGH SCHOOL, AND RETURNED TO SCHOOL AT LUNCH WITH 'EM ON.
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
. THESE BRING BACK GOOD MEMORIES... #CLASSICS. "BEEN DOIN' THIS SINCE '89". HOLLA...
CED B.

I think Nike is still trying to sort out the cart saving issues from the Yeezy 2 release lol. Hence why they are not releasing online.

Originally Posted by cedb713

UMMM.... I HATE TO HAVE TO BE THE ONE TO CORRECT YA BRUH,BUT THE OBSIDIANS DROPPED IN 1997,NOT 1996. THESE DID INDEED DROP THE SAME DAY AS THE WHT/REDS, BUT THESE ACTUALLY DROPPED ON WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 29,1997. I SKIPPED MY FIRST 2 CLASSES AT SCHOOL TO SCOOP THESE UP DURING MY SENIOR OF HIGH SCHOOL, AND RETURNED TO SCHOOL AT LUNCH WITH 'EM ON.
. THESE BRING BACK GOOD MEMORIES... #CLASSICS. "BEEN DOIN' THIS SINCE '89". HOLLA...
CED B.

The homey Ced coming through with the old school info.....I too skipped school that day as it was my senior year as well and picked up both pairs.......damn we all have been doing this for a long time......I caught the shoe bug in '89......

UMMM.... I HATE TO HAVE TO BE THE ONE TO CORRECT YA BRUH,BUT THE OBSIDIANS DROPPED IN 1997,NOT 1996. THESE DID INDEED DROP THE SAME DAY AS THE WHT/REDS, BUT THESE ACTUALLY DROPPED ON WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 29,1997. I SKIPPED MY FIRST 2 CLASSES AT SCHOOL TO SCOOP THESE UP DURING MY SENIOR OF HIGH SCHOOL, AND RETURNED TO SCHOOL AT LUNCH WITH 'EM ON.
CED B.

1292223254212-dumpfm-mario-Obamaclap.gif

Originally Posted by West Coast Avenger

UMMM.... I HATE TO HAVE TO BE THE ONE TO CORRECT YA BRUH,BUT THE OBSIDIANS DROPPED IN 1997,NOT 1996. THESE DID INDEED DROP THE SAME DAY AS THE WHT/REDS, BUT THESE ACTUALLY DROPPED ON WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 29,1997. I SKIPPED MY FIRST 2 CLASSES AT SCHOOL TO SCOOP THESE UP DURING MY SENIOR YEAR OF HIGH SCHOOL, AND RETURNED TO SCHOOL AT LUNCH WITH 'EM ON.
CED B.

The homey Ced coming through with the old school info.....I too skipped school that day as it was my senior year as well and picked up both pairs.......damn we all have been doing this for a long time......I caught the shoe bug in '89......
WHAT UP  WEST! I SEE YA BIG DAWG,LOL. MUCH LUV,BRUH. YEAH, BACK IN THE DAY, THAT WAS THE TRADITION TO SKIP THE FIRST 2 CLASSES TO SCOOP THE NEW JAY'S,AND COME BACK AROUND LUNCHTIME SPORTIN' 'EM. WELL, AT LEAST THAT'S HOW WE DID IT OUT HERE IN H-TOWN.... I SEE IT WAS THE SAME THING GOIN' ON OUT THERE ON THE WEST COAST,TOO! LOL.... MATTER OF FACT, THAT'S PART OF THE REASON JORDAN BRAND STOPPED RELEASING JORDANS ON WEDNESDAYS,AND SWITCHED IT TO SATURDAYS....BECAUSE SNEAKERHEADS LIKE US (AND KNUCKLEHEADS BACK IN THE DAY TOO,LOL) WERE SKIPPIN' SCHOOL TO COP THE JORDANS 
laugh.gif
. 2 PAIRS IS A MUST FOR ME, BELIEVE THAT! HOLLA...
CED B.

Originally Posted by sammietheboss

CED B.

1292223254212-dumpfm-mario-Obamaclap.gif

WHY, THANK YOU 'LIL HOMIE! I'M HONORED.... PLEASE,PLEASE HOLD YOUR APPLAUSE...IT'S NOTHIN'. LOL....

CED B.

+1. I was a senior as well. Made it to school for 3rd period gym class. Fresh out the box for Dodgeball or something lol. Can't remember when I wasn't doing this...

^prob right Memphis

stopped by HOH in Scottsdale yesterday and was told they are getting over 50 pairs of them (the dude said more than the military IV's which are still sitting)

sounds like this release is going to be a physical one - glad I got my pair coming in tomorrow...
pics to follow

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

THESE NOT RELEASING ON NDC PROBABLY MEANS MORE ALLOCATED TO STORES.

I believe the same thing.  They are probably shipping more pairs to their nike store locations for the RSVP system. 

Originally Posted by blakmn89

Originally Posted by Kontraband1911

its ridiculous that these wont be on NDC..i really don't understand it

same here
30t6p3b.gif
seems like nike want chaos  to happen
I think they're not putting these on NDC because they gave out too many 15% and 20% coupon codes recently and don't want everyone use them on these.

These been in my cop spot since before the MBIV's. They were there before the MBIV's event hough they released after, and the worker stressed that they had ALL sizes. The last release they got before the MBIV's were Stelath X's so they ain't a major sport by any means.

Originally Posted by adub beta

Originally Posted by blakmn89

Originally Posted by Kontraband1911

its ridiculous that these wont be on NDC..i really don't understand it

same here
30t6p3b.gif
seems like nike want chaos  to happen
I think they're not putting these on NDC because they gave out too many 15% and 20% coupon codes recently and don't want everyone use them on these.
I don't buy that as an excuse. It's way to simple to just not let them use the coupons on this item. They are hustling to figure out how to fix the add to cart issues more than likely.  

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

Do you remember what time of the year the 12's released back in 1996 ? 
February 1st, 1997. I remember because that same day there was an Eddie Jones signing at Niketown Beverly Hills.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom