AIR JORDAN 12 RETRO - OBSIDIAN/WHITE/FRENCH BLUE/UNIVERSITY BLUE - 130690-410 - CONFIRMED 6/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn this really sucks now I have to either be glued to my twitter or pray I luck up on eastbay, finishline or foot locker
sick.gif

the resell on these will probably be high since NDC ain't getting them. hope i'm able to get my pair

Originally Posted by jcs11702

sure hope NTLA is sticking with the rsvp or else I'm out. Haven't heard anything from them regarding this release yet.
This.  Nike has been keeping releases on the down low this year. 
mad.gif
  People want easy access to your shoes, why make it so tough on your fans?

Originally Posted by coreyatou

Originally Posted by L Rocks Well

I'm pretty sure Finishline and Eastbay will release these online. Check their twitters for confirmation.

this would be correct..... the only issue will  be that ALL the traffic will be on two sites..... I estimate traffic is probably normally.... NDC- 50%, Finishline-25%, Eastbay- 25%..... prepare for server crashes
laugh.gif

Finishline's online queue system is solid. I will take that any day over the silly Eastbay timer.

344xctw.png

quality is nice on these. I'm happy with them, only thing is that they're not as comfortable as the OG or even 03 retros of the white/blue and black/reds...

thats the only thing that has me a little disappointed

but these are just for fashion so its cool

pimp.gif
great shoe for summer though

Originally Posted by Kontraband1911

just talked to my connect and he put me down for a 9.5 instead of a 9 and all of the other size 9s are already reserved..looks like i will be looking for someone to trade with 
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
i hate dealing with trades via craiglist..ppl flake waaay too much

Bro you and I are on the same boat with the size we can't wear. I actually needed a 10 and my spot only had 10.5's available. I might have to do the same and try someone on CL. Crossing my fingers someone comes through...
indifferent.gif

So ... I got to vent about this whole raffle system.

1 person, per raffle, per store.

Shoe up on release day and pray your ticket is picked first.

This just doesn't seem fair.

Someone explain this to me ...

Originally Posted by L Rocks Well

I'm pretty sure Finishline and Eastbay will release these online. Check their twitters for confirmation.

thanks for the heads up guys, they both will have them Saturday. 
happy.gif

This NDC not releasing bullcrap happens every so often just before release date, I rely on NDC majority of the time.

Never been a fan of the obsdians so this is an easy pass but its absolutey ridiculous that they wont be on NDC
30t6p3b.gif
Is this gonna be Nikes new thing?

Will these sell out everywhere? Cause I expected the Military 4's to sell out but they still on racks!

Sorry to kill it for some of you who knew, but SNS will have these across the pond. They couldn't give me a date yet tho so keep up with them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom