AIR JORDAN 12 RETRO - OBSIDIAN/WHITE/FRENCH BLUE/UNIVERSITY BLUE - 130690-410 - CONFIRMED 6/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by waverder

Originally Posted by ucmeatuci

Originally Posted by jcs11702

You're right, this is too much work just to reserve a pair. People were camping out 3-4 hours to simply get a wristband.
Yeah, I agree.  I hate the wristband thing.  I live and work in Orange County and will not make a 50 mile drive (100 miles round trip) to NTLA or NTSM just to wait in line and have to show up AGAIN on release day.
mad.gif
  Not only that, but they always do the wristbands at some random time in the day, as if we have no job or other obligations that we can just head over the store like sheep and line up for their shoes.  I will be trying my luck online at 5 am and if I strike out, will go to my nearby retailer and try to cop a pair.

I absolutely agree. I'm in orange county too that whole round trip drive isn't worth it. Too bad they closed the triangle square Niketown, that would be handy for us here in Orange County.
Yup. I wished that Niketown at Triangle Square was still there.  It was easy to get to and free parking. 
pimp.gif
 The good old days...  I remember waiting to cop my White Cement III from them back in 03.  There was a line but it was a very easy cop.  I think I even left with two pairs plus the box price back then was $100. My how times have change.

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

Lol, I have '03 nubucks, the hat & hoodie & they don't hold a candle to these lol.

Sold my OGs not too long ago

Ha yeah...to be honest I think the nubucks are the second worst XII mid outside of the grey/orange XII. 

Originally Posted by BOBtheHOE

am I the only one who prefers obsidian > playoffs
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

theres alot of navy sneakers coming out this year you got the 6,7 the uptempos and the barkleys and lastly you have these. They nice, but i  MIGHT PASS. should be an easy pick up like the military 4's and if you mis out you can always catch the restock on finishline.

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

Originally Posted by Tony906

Sucks these won't be on NDC
Wait...
What?
Yeah they tweeted saying it wont be available online.... crazy I know but theyre always crashing... tried to get the Yeezys and the site was down smh.

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

Lol, I have '03 nubucks, the hat & hoodie & they don't hold a candle to these lol.

Sold my OGs not too long ago
laugh.gif
 Well yeah! I got a good deal on them though (No hat or hoodie).

I really want the Obsidians, but I'm spacing out releases now. 

They have to look/feel amazing to change my mind 

Originally Posted by ill steelo

Wait...
What?
Tweeted it a few days ago.

I'm stunned that a classic pair of Jordan's won't be released on the site.
they aren't announcing a release time during the week like they did for the cool grey 12's?

Originally Posted by ill steelo

Wait...
What?
Tweeted it a few days ago.

I'm stunned that a classic pair of Jordan's won't be released on the site.
This is ridiculous...
Anyway, just called my plug at NTLA said they have a ton of pairs and in the process found out they had a pair of Military IV's in my size.  Scooped them for $100 (Couldn't pass up at that price).  Guess I'll wait it out, if they have a pair lying around and I can scoop with a discount I'll buy, otherwise I'm very comfortable passing.

Originally Posted by stc153393

they aren't announcing a release time during the week like they did for the cool grey 12's?
I doubt it. They didn't give any indication that the shoes would be put up at all. One can only hope.

This is ridiculous...
Anyway, just called my plug at NTLA said they have a ton of pairs and in the process found out they had a pair of Military IV's in my size.  Scooped them for $100 (Couldn't pass up at that price).  Guess I'll wait it out, if they have a pair lying around and I can scoop with a discount I'll buy, otherwise I'm very comfortable passing.
eek.gif
pimp.gif

The joys of living in AUSTRALIA.

Had a pair on pre-order.
Left home
Drove to my spot
Paid and picked up my pair
Drove home and all done in 20 mins.

Good luck to those hoping to cop.

managed to cop my size 10 on JJ. This means that these will be an easy cop tomorrow. I am never able to get the tough releases on JJ.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom