AIR JORDAN 12 RETRO - OBSIDIAN/WHITE/FRENCH BLUE/UNIVERSITY BLUE - 130690-410 - CONFIRMED 6/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jimmy Fn Jazz

Crashed right as I was confirming my order.
Back up and no size 13.
30t6p3b.gif

I just took the L hard on Jimmy Jazz, had it to the confirmation.. they don't ship out to PO boxes... guess it wasn't meant to be for me... going to make working at 8 tomorrow much more miserable

The only other time that I have been able to successfully get an order through on JJ was for the Military 4s and those are still sitting on shelves. My guess is these
will be a fairly easy cop tomorrow.

Tried to cop on Jimmy Jazz website but failed. First time I was able to add to cart and make it to the payment screen. All the other times, I got the message that their website was down for maintenance.  I have to start trying to cop from Jimmy Jazz, didn't realize they don't charge tax.  I guess it makes sense since they don't have a physical store in California.  Hope the fact that Jimmy Jazz's site didn't go bananas is a good sign for those of us that need to cop in the morning.

Originally Posted by ballsnark

managed to cop my size 10 on JJ. This means that these will be an easy cop tomorrow. I am never able to get the tough releases on JJ.

yea i might have to agree. i never score either. my first purchase ever

Accidentally add 2 pairs to the cart while ordering at JJ. Can I call in to cancel 1 pair and remain 1 pair?

Contemplating whether to go to Nike Santa Monica or Niketown LA. Really dont feel like waking up in the morning since its my only day to rest this week. I really hope that there are lots of pairs to go around...

Anyone willing to trade the obsidians xsz 8 for my air jordan xi white red lows sz 8 .. dead stock, i've decided to let go of them.. if anyones interested in a trade. let me know
smokin.gif

I guess this will be a pass for me / don't feel like waking up early tomorrow/ I'll call my local spots once after they open/ if sold out ohh well next release

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom