AIR JORDAN 12 RETRO - OBSIDIAN/WHITE/FRENCH BLUE/UNIVERSITY BLUE - 130690-410 - CONFIRMED 6/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
These were my 2nd option if I struck out on the playoffs...Those pictures are dope!

Originally Posted by bigsid

Originally Posted by atraain

is it me or is the sockliner different colored than the OG obsidians?

That happens with a lot of new jb shoes that get retroed the color sometimes is lighter or darker then the OGs but it'll be the same color/code.

aright cool, this sock liner does look lighter though 

these are a must cop to the fullest for me...mainly since I had to pass on the playoffs

These and the playoffs were going to be my main cops for the year, but then they started releasing info on all of the heat that was coming out... Now it's getting harder to dedicate money solely onto certain releases. I'm probably going to regret passing on the XI Lows.
tired.gif

^ Man,the 23rd seems so far away! I absolutely cant wait to double up on these joints. Holla...

Ced B.

Originally Posted by cedb713

^ Man,the 23rd seems so far away! I absolutely cant wait to double up on these joints. Holla...

Ced B.

It does seem that way.  The playoffs has me already wanting the obsidians to complete my 12's collection. 

These will be my next JB pickup. Can't seem to find a good pair of OGs so I'll settle for these. I really like the color change of the 23 on the heel. Subtle change, but it fits better IMO.

yeah im passing on the 11 lows for these cause ima big fan of the 12's just got my playoffs in the mail pre ordered the grey's now just gotta wait on these i hope i dont have to go thru what i did for the playoffs to get these most likely i will

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by cedb713

Ced B.

It does seem that way.  The playoffs has me already wanting the obsidians to complete my 12's collection. 

I need these for my 12 collection. I never liked the breds though.. those and the playoff 13s.

Originally Posted by bence23

I need these for my 12 collection. I never liked the breds though.. those and the playoff 13s.

"Breds" are my second favorite 12's. 
I still need the Taxi's but they are not such a priority for me.   I'm still hoping they release this year though. 
Picture below is of 2012, OG, and 2003...... 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom