AIR JORDAN 12 RETRO - OBSIDIAN/WHITE/FRENCH BLUE/UNIVERSITY BLUE - 130690-410 - CONFIRMED 6/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by kob8

I like the lows and mids...XIIs are just 
pimp.gif

Hell yeah.

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Originally Posted by bence23

Originally Posted by mjmoney23

There was a Retro in 2004, but it was a low top. These are the first Retro of the mid.

i still shake my head at jb coming out with low top 6s 8s and 12s

They were just as bad as the fusions we get now, but people liked them. I love VIs and I tried to convince myself they were ok. Well if I wear them with jeans they look the same. Still couldn't do it. XIIIs were the only good lows IMO.
YOU ARE FORGETTING THE 17 LOWS. 13'S AND 17'S IMO WERE THE ONLY GOOD LOWS.

LIGHTNINGS
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

They were just as bad as the fusions we get now, but people liked them. I love VIs and I tried to convince myself they were ok. Well if I wear them with jeans they look the same. Still couldn't do it. XIIIs were the only good lows IMO.

LIGHTNINGS
pimp.gif

No love for the XVI lows?

Can't wait for these. These have been on my must gets since I saw the official release dates earlier in the year. Gonna be a hectice next couple months on my pockets

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

LIGHTNINGS
pimp.gif

17 lows were GOAT. the carolina joints im still mad i trashed those
frown.gif

Originally i was gonna get these because i missed on the black/white colorway. i lucked up on the FNL restock. I'm just gonna cop the VI and VII instead.

^^160 I believe.

It's either these or the foams for me. My dog chewed black/red mid's and black/white lows about a year ago. Needless to say I'm in need of a new pair or 12's.

Copped the Playoffs off the FNL restock, so there's an extra 11 of these out there for y'all
laugh.gif

With that restock happening so close to this release date, I wouldn't be surprised if the release is that much easier...

Just saw these in person along with the military IV's bout 10 mins ago. I have to say these are up there with the Playoffs. And for you guys who are gonna ask how these fit, I tried them on and they fit just like the playoff. I'd stay TTS but you will have a little room. I suggest getting a force field along with these so they don't bend and they'll fit better.

i almost feel confident enough to believe that if i miss these on the date of release, that i'll be able to cop on a restock weeks after the release... atleast thats how its been going lately.... Just my opinion

I'm excited about those obsids man bout time!

F/t: 2012 military blue iv size 13 DS
F/t: 2012 obsidian blue ix size 13 DS
F/T : vii Bordeaux DS size 13 DS

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

no jordan especially an OG color will be an easy cop.

its sad thats what hype has done to og's lately.  Powder 9s and Bordeauxs were easy to get when they came out the last 2 years and this should be the same, but now everyone has to get them because they're og's.

Had to throw my low tops away killed those these will be worst than the playoff 12s first high top retro too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom