AIR JORDAN 12 RETRO - OBSIDIAN/WHITE/FRENCH BLUE/UNIVERSITY BLUE - 130690-410 - CONFIRMED 6/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is basically no profit to be made off of these. Why can't all sneakers be like this anymore? You would have to trade 10 pairs of these just for 1 pair of yeezy 2s and even then seller still might not want.lol

Originally Posted by toughmoney

There is basically no profit to be made off of these. Why can't all sneakers be like this anymore? You would have to trade 10 pairs of these just for 1 pair of yeezy 2s and even then seller still might not want.lol
bc the playoffs recently release and the olympic 6s a couple weeks after?

Originally Posted by kennyisdead911

Man I wish they made these in size 12.5....I copped 3 pair of playoffs and they all are too big at 13....this release copped one 12 and one 13...hopefully one fits better....I feel like a clown wearing the 13's. lol

They did have 12.5's

To the people who grabbed a phone order from NTLV, did you guys get any sort of confirmation # or anything? It's the first time I've done a phone order through NT and was just wondering what the typical protocol was. Also anyway to get tracking info? I just find it a bit sketchy I just gave my CC# to someone over the phone with no email/confirmation # or anything...thanks
you should be good, when i placed my order i asked for the tracking info to be emailed to me when available. they already charged me and it says niketown vegas.

Resellers will be stuck with these for a long time, my local craigslist is flooded with fools asking $220-300 for them
sick.gif
sick.gif

To the people who grabbed a phone order from NTLV, did you guys get any sort of confirmation # or anything? It's the first time I've done a phone order through NT and was just wondering what the typical protocol was. Also anyway to get tracking info? I just find it a bit sketchy I just gave my CC# to someone over the phone with no email/confirmation # or anything...thanks

I ordered mine yesterday and got a fedex tracking the same night.  They're already on the delivery truck to my pad.  I'm in SD by the way.  

The amount of Obsidians on eBay is disgusting. Even if these sellers sell them at $200, which is not happening, they wont make any profit after ebay, paypal, and shipping fees.

Originally Posted by ballsnark

it looks like finishline took the obsidians down from their site. Does this mean no FNL restock?

why didn't you place a phone order with the selcted nike stores that were previously mentioned.

I would post pics but considering this was in 93 and I was seven those shoes got rokced day in and day out, there probably at the bottom of a landfill somewhere. Wish I had kept them just as momentous though.

Originally Posted by ballsnark

it looks like finishline took the obsidians down from their site. Does this mean no FNL restock?

Naw that's not the case. Playoffs white red xi cool Grey xii have all been removed from the site but put back with sizes at later dates.

Originally Posted by dean619

I ordered mine yesterday and got a fedex tracking the same night.  They're already on the delivery truck to my pad.  I'm in SD by the way.  

I order from niketownLas Vegas as well. Hit my cc already as well. I need confirmation I'm from the carolinas. Enlighten me heads!

When Playoffs re-stocked couple weeks ago, I wasn't able to add my WC$ to the order. I called and tried to add it,and they said No....how does with Winner Circle stuff work?

Just got my pair today. Pretty impressed with the shoe overall. Thanks to my good friend who helped me get them since I had class on Saturday morning.

Originally Posted by EndoftheRoad

Originally Posted by dean619

I order from niketownLas Vegas as well. Hit my cc already as well. I need confirmation I'm from the carolinas. Enlighten me heads!
You might not get one. I ordered GS & toddler Cement 4s from NT Boston and never received email confirmation.
You can call the store, and they can search their system for your order info and give you a tracking number.

Originally Posted by DEpast

I feel sorry for the idiots that paid $250 to get these early.

Yikes.

yup that sucks. 23penny charged $240, and sold plenty. with the fnl discount code it was 156 dollars shipped. almost a hundred dollar difference

Mine just came in. I got an email from FedEx confirming that it was delivered. I haven't opened up the box yet since I'm still at work but that was quick. I'm still waiting on my finish line order that I placed on release date with the coupon code.

Originally Posted by moundraised23

Originally Posted by Midnight Hype

Originally Posted by abouels6220

This may be my first post but I've been following forums for some time. I really respect Nike, got a great story...remember when they had that replacement program for shoes that fell apart. Well I remember at age 7 back in 93 and I was wearing some hand me down beater Jordan 6s. My brother ran them down and I did the same so much they had holes through the soles. Well I got the 1 800 number and didnt believe it, so I called and got there address an instructions to send..had my mom help me ship them, I told them how they were hand downs and never had my own Jordan's..4 weeks later I got a box and when I opened it, I couldn't believe they sent me a brand new pair of og 9s white and black size 5. Respected and supported Nike ever since.

post some pics other wise i call ducktales.

Its not duck tales. I remember hearing this back in high school when my bubble on some 95s popped.Someone told me it happened to them, they called up nike, and had the kicks replaced. This was back in the 90s tho.Wish they did that %%%% now

yup he speaks the truth...

i had the white/carolina blue groffs that jus retroed and the air bubble popped... replaced

had some pacific &s in high school that were borderline b grade quality... replaced

my BC3s from last year were crackin like crazy after a handful of wears... still wont respond to my emails
tired.gif

Has anyone gotten any information from the UPS tracking that was sent from Eastbay? It's useless. I can't tell whether its been picked up or still sitting in their warehouse with a shipping sticker on it. I WANT MY SHOES!!!

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Yeah, a lot of people paid $250 and even more to buy early. Sucks for them.

Pays to be patient. I learned from the Concord release. it pays to be patient.

Originally Posted by outlaw8413

Has anyone gotten any information from the UPS tracking that was sent from Eastbay? It's useless. I can't tell whether its been picked up or still sitting in their warehouse with a shipping sticker on it. I WANT MY SHOES!!!
Yeah. I received an e-mail yesterday from UPS with a tracking number. Scheduled for delivery tomorrow
smile.gif

Only one of my orders shipped, should be here Wednesday. My other order, without the discount code, is still processing. It says a label has been created.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom