Air Jordan 12 Retro Rising Sun White/Black-Varsity Red

imo...not so bad, kinda nice.

might cop..just waiting for a SALE
smile.gif

if i can get them for under $100 then ill buy them. they look HOT IMO but im not dropping anything over $100 for some shoes that arent that great for bball.

ill be looking to get these if they are still around for foot locker EA

These are ok, But I have a feeling these will sit on the shelves like the nubuck 12's....

Originally Posted by andfattoo

im quite sure if you guys wait, you can get these on sale like the Nubucks.

I'll guarantee it. The only colorway I wouldn't play games with is the white/varsity reds. Even the black/redsyou shouldn't have any issues waiting for an EA or F&F.

some nice clean shots of these...i actually like those...but the red soled one's on the Sole Collector magazine would've been nice if it were theactual product...I already have the playoffs and waiting to get the white/red retro's but if these rising sun's had red bottom's like on themagazine >>> i would've picked them over the retro's...but these are still very nice, just a bit too much white, knowing how cleaning and how yellowing affectsthese kicks overtime...

20090923114316975.jpg

20090923114335785.jpg

20090923114713849.jpg

20090923114728724.jpg

20090923114744157.jpg

20090923114800608.jpg

20090923114817407.jpg

Looking at those pictures, they could have done so much better with this release.

They should have went with those Aqua XII's in Men's instead.

I was not feeling this shoe either..but I kinda would like an all white shoe as well...hmmm...definitely have to see how it goes. Def not rushing to get it onrelease day.

Originally Posted by dollabill87

These come with a retro card! Not to sure if anyone cares but thought I'd pass on the knowledge!
wink.gif

Ohhh dayyuumm!!! I see some folks changing their mind about these. Since some folks been begging for retro cards. Haha.

^^^
hahaha I know your kidding but I hate when dudes bug for the retro cards when you sell retros.

Originally Posted by 555fresh

^^^
hahaha I know your kidding but I hate when dudes bug for the retro cards when you sell retros.

It's part of the whole nostalgia. Retro cards have always been cool to have with your Retros.

Back
Top Bottom