Air Jordan 12 Retro Rising Sun White/Black-Varsity Red

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Im sure NOW ill be copping these. I been a fan of this from the start and that insole is something NICE.
I might be with you on this
pimp.gif

Are these a another international release,, besides the insole,,
whats the reasoning for these being dubbed the "rising sun" ??????????

Well the original inspiration behind the XII was the rising sun logo, hence the sunburst lines on the shoe. This is like a tribute to that inspiration. Prettydope idea and NICE insole if you ask me...

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

Well the original inspiration behind the XII was the rising sun logo, hence the sunburst lines on the shoe. This is like a tribute to that inspiration. Pretty dope idea and NICE insole if you ask me...
are you aware that the rising sun is the war flag of japanese troops that attacked Perl Harbor in WWII?
not so dope idea
like i said earlier, JB is inspired by an asian nazi flag
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by brokeassChrisk

Well the original inspiration behind the XII was the rising sun logo, hence the sunburst lines on the shoe. This is like a tribute to that inspiration. Pretty dope idea and NICE insole if you ask me...
are you aware that the rising sun is the war flag of japanese troops that attacked Perl Harbor in WWII?
not so dope idea
eyes.gif
brokeassChrisk you are absolutely right. I never really thought of it that way until now. But then again if you take something for inspirationdoesn't mean jordan is a nazi or whatever. It's a design that he thought was put together good and he wanted to put it in with his shoe.

^ Co sign, with all the heat out there I would have to be crazy to pick these up. I like 12s too, but
the holes in the shoe aren't cool.

Originally Posted by brokeassChrisk

not so dope idea
eyes.gif
WOW...just WOW.
Talk about mis information. The Rising Sun flag is NOT a "Japanese Nazi" symbol. It is their county's national flag. Exactly the same thing asour stars and stripes. It is like other countries calling our flag a "nazi" flag. It was and is NOT a "WAR FLAG" as you are calling it. It is just the flag of the country of Japan....nothing more nothing less, it was not used specifically for war, it is still their current flag, check theolympics if you dont beleive me. Crazy talk....

Back
Top Bottom