air jordan 12 university blue info please

does anyone know any info on the white/university blue 12s high top??
where these a mens sneaker or a womens sneaker (where they release in mens sizes or womens where if i wear a 10 i would need a 11.5)??
and where they a carmelo edition??
thanks guys

They were UNC editions Carmelo has similar one with yellow on it. These are womens so your gonna need size 11.5.

are these the mens and does anyone know if they are legit because im interested in buying these.it sayd sz 9 in mens so it would be sz 9 and not a sz 7.5 right??
thanks​

Originally Posted by W177y

are these the mens and does anyone know if they are legit because im interested in buying these.it sayd sz 9 in mens so it would be sz 9 and not a sz 7.5 right??
thanks​
those are the mens
same ones i have in a 11.5

I believe they were only released in womens sizes(at least mines are), get about 1 to 1.5 size bigger.

I bought a size 9 in womens not knowing that they were womens so I went and changed them to a sz. 9 in mens a week later!

here's the answer you seek.

the wht/uni blue xii was originally released in feb of 04 as a wmns colorway only. the were made up to a sz 15 (m 13.5) style/color code was 308243 141

nike later released the men's in may 04. the style/color code was 136001 142. i believe the size run was to an 18, but don't quote me on that.

there is only one difference in the two. like almost all wmns shoes, they were not as wide as the men's version. everything else, was exactly the same(colorway and materials)

^ I need a crispy pair as well in a 12 or 12.5, mines are "retired" now, you know white doesn't keep that "fresh" look too long lol

these are tight but i dont think they are official because they have a PAT US code insted of a UPC code that all Authentic jordans have

Originally Posted by W177y

thanks​
very nice pics and look legit to me

Originally Posted by shaqrules

the wht/uni blue xii was originally released in feb of 04 as a wmns colorway only. the were made up to a sz 15 (m 13.5) style/color code was 308243 141

nike later released the men's in may 04. the style/color code was 136001 142. i believe the size run was to an 18, but don't quote me on that.

there is only one difference in the two. like almost all wmns shoes, they were not as wide as the men's version. everything else, was exactly the same (colorway and materials)
Listen to this man he speaks the truth.

I remember when these releasing it had to be close to a 100 pages for the release post.

Cats kept trying to figure out if they were going to be released up to a women's sz. 15. Eastbay, FNL, etc. only sold up to a sz. 13 womens.

Luckily a couple of months later they released them in men's sizes.

they came out earlier that yr in womens which is when i got it and released in men's sizes i believe later on the yr

Originally Posted by sha2fresh

these are tight but i dont think they are official because they have a PAT US code insted of a UPC code that all Authentic jordans have

eek.gif
....amazing!

shaqrules got the answer right!

From Sole Collector 7 ....

"There was also a women's colorway of White/University Blue that was also released in men's sizes, due to the popularity of Melo, who sportedthe Jordan XII for most of the 2003-2004 NBA season."

...Oh yeah, for the dude that posted his pair ...they are legit Mens!

Phew, what a long day!!
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by abstrack

Originally Posted by shaqrules

there is only one difference in the two. like almost all wmns shoes, they were not as wide as the men's version. everything else, was exactly the same (colorway and materials)
Listen to this man he speaks the truth.

I remember when these releasing it had to be close to a 100 pages for the release post.

Cats kept trying to figure out if they were going to be released up to a women's sz. 15. Eastbay, FNL, etc. only sold up to a sz. 13 womens.

Luckily a couple of months later they released them in men's sizes.

was there any doubt? and for those who don't believe, just do a search on the style and color codes that i posted. oh...and i just happen to own a pairof the wmns 15.

Back
Top Bottom