Air Jordan 12 University Gold- July 24, 2020

How do these stack up (quality/execution wise) to the 2016 Black/Red's or even last years Game Royals?

Anyone have an in-hand review or know from videos they have watched etc?

PO
Gorgeous, bout the closest you're gonna get to PE as a GR, the black is not really a matte color like people have been sayin, obviously they wont be an easy cop but there are plenty of pairs

What time is the early access tommorow? I got the notification but i was driving and clicked off on accident and it dont show in the app.

How in the world do y’all know if y’all have early access already? What am I missing lol, people always know somehow & I don’t get it

Lol. She’s like 55. I have her try everything for me. She digs it. She’s hit a few AJ1, Travis 6, Brazil Dunks and black FOGs

you know what your very lucky you have her

she’s a good. Luck charm you got good shoes with her help :nthat:

24841585-BA6F-4BB8-AA3F-7786D2CB916D.jpeg

1595301574378.gif

Early access lol, not 1 time out of more than a hundred releases have i ever got early access, no cap
Yeah it seems like all the people who dont really want the shoe got early access. Somebody hook me up with a sz 12 if you dont want them

Yeah it seems like all the people who dont really want the shoe got early access. Somebody hook me up with a sz 12 if you dont want them

i hope that’s true.Easier for me to get them. I got early access and definitely want them. I just find it odd how they’re doing the early access. So how does it work today? Am I getting another notification? Or am I suppose to just go in at 1pm est and try to grab my size.

Back
Top Bottom