Air Jordan 12 University Gold- July 24, 2020

It already sold out on Nike.com.hk. Some HK people said this color is ugly & look like banana but absolutely I don't agree with them.

It already sold out on Nike.com.hk. Some HK people said this color is ugly & look like banana but absolutely I don't agree with them.

refreshed the release page on ndc hk at release time and the item was marked as sold out... rigged 😒

I was in, but I think imma pass

Not feeling the matte black leather... jb always tweaking the formula

Hope I can lock one in at a store.. after the bs online drops of Yeezy this wknd. Bots were out full force, and stores giving no damns.

I don’t like how the Black midsole piece toward the heel area is darker than the upper. I’ll be purchasing regardless though!

I don't know which is the right thread, but I think stock will be decent on these. Seems like a lot of footstore locations are getting them. Of course with these being the GPs and the first 12 release since The Last Dance, they're still going to sell out fast. If 11 IEs are selling out first day now, these will go. Plus, factor in that people will rage cop these after the Grateful Dead dunk sells out in 0.1 seconds.

Last edited:
02D5E773-C1C5-40FC-B6AB-6D921E569266.jpeg
4B87F1D3-772C-4CA6-8233-1DFFB79CF275.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom