Air Jordan 12 University Gold- July 24, 2020

I entered FTA today....it canceled 15 mins later.

I entered again...it gave the points back.

I waited till today to avoid this **** and it's still ****ing up. This is getting tiresome honestly.

Got the notification that FTA canceled....refunded points but it’s still showing all 3 of my same stores. Added the points back for head starts and the head starts stayed....idk....I know this is ridiculous

Hey Nike...

Screenshot_20200723-095622_Nike.jpg

**** you guys.

fnl is trippin with the pick up window times man...

initially the reservation said 3-5p which is already tough during the middle of a work day, now they just updated it to:

last names a-g 11a-1p
last names h-m 1p-3p
last names n-t 3p-5p
last names u-z 5p-7p

Can you expand on what this error is exactly?
I just got the "there has been a cancellation" message, but when I looked at my reservation there doesn't seem to be anything changed or removed. Thanks.

PO

So i checked FTA today and noticed my points were gone on my entry now.
Anyone know if you can get them back? This sucks.

PO

So i checked FTA today and noticed my points were gone on my entry now.
Anyone know if you can get them back? This sucks.

PO

Check you Xpoint history. Mine got automatically refunded when they cancelled and then I just put them right back on there. Is it added back from there?

I got the access to those too. I didn't mark hiking as I category I have interest in so don't know why I got access to trail shoes.

Check you Xpoint history. Mine got automatically refunded when they cancelled and then I just put them right back on there. Is it added back from there?

Well, I don't know how many I had left after initially doing it on Sunday or whatever, but maybe they did put them back for me as well.

Nonetheless, I re-added now & if it happens again i'll know.

PO

This would explain why I have a 1-3pm pickup window. Good thing I am still on vacation for another week.

fnl is trippin with the pick up window times man...

initially the reservation said 3-5p which is already tough during the middle of a work day, now they just updated it to:

last names a-g 11a-1p
last names h-m 1p-3p
last names n-t 3p-5p
last names u-z 5p-7p

Well, I don't know how many I had left after initially doing it on Sunday or whatever, but maybe they did put them back for me as well.

Nonetheless, I re-added now & if it happens again i'll know.

PO

The Xpoints history should show you if they got refunded. Mine showed I took them out and then an hour later said it refunded, then said I took them out again when re-entered. It's such a disaster.

Yeah looks like Footaction cancelled for me too. If you want to know which stores canceled, click on the arrow next to location and then scroll all the way down to the bottom. It will show all available stores for reservation.
IMG_1440.jpeg

293E6B8D-D9A5-45E7-8594-E2B6D28215A9_1_105_c.jpeg

In my case, my only store cancelled so Footaction is a wrap for me.

FTA cancelled my reservation and refunded my points
I had to re-enter
Nothing changed it’s still the same stores
Man I hate FLX

Yeah looks like Footaction cancelled for me too. If you want to know which stores canceled, click on the arrow next to location and then scroll all the way down to the bottom. It will show all available stores for reservation.
IMG_1440.jpeg

293E6B8D-D9A5-45E7-8594-E2B6D28215A9_1_105_c.jpeg

In my case, my only store cancelled so Footaction is a wrap for me.
Oh......now I see! FTA is wrap for me as well

Seems like FTA stores suck now
No more flight23 stores and now FTL gets all the good stuff and inventory
Damn shame
FTA flight23 was always good to me

Is it me or when they cancel a store. It doesn't let you remove the store and pick another to replace it.

I try to pick another one and it says i still have 3 stores selected.

It did that to me with the Smoke Greys. Can't unselect a store that's been removed from the list so it automatically takes away a 1/3 chance.

It's their **** app

Flight23 stores closed down?

I think so
The FTA flight23 store on state st downtown Chicago turned into a FTL house of hoops I think
Now FTL gets all the limited releases instead of FTA
The actual FTA stores didn’t close down I think they just got rid of the flight23

I think so
The FTA flight23 store on state st downtown Chicago turned into a FTL house of hoops I think
Now FTL gets all the limited releases instead of FTA
The actual FTA stores didn’t close down I think they just got rid of the flight23

we have two here in Houston and had no clue. Haven’t been to those malls since all this pandemic stuff started.

Back
Top Bottom