Air Jordan 12 University Gold- July 24, 2020

I hope we all eat tomorrow NT :emoji_fingers_crossed:.

Air Jordan 12
Release Date: July 24th, 2020
$190
Color: Black/University Gold
Style Code: 130690-070 (Men’s)
Style Code: 153265-070 (Grade School)
Style Code: 151186-070 (Pre-School)
Style Code: 850000-070 (Toddler)

feature image

Air-Jordan-12-University-Gold-Release-Reminder-1.jpg

Air-Jordan-12-University-Gold-Release-Reminder-2.jpg
Air-Jordan-12-University-Gold-Release-Reminder-3.jpg

More like 90 minutes
I hope we got a decent number of winners on the footapps
Seems like it’s getting harder and harder
It’s crazy that I’m hitting more on the footsites than the footapps

These are going to sell out. Brace yourselves for a wave of L's.

im not 100% sure that’s going to happen right away but this is a really nice colorway

I would jump on the shoe as quick as possible because it will sell out within the day

glad I got my pair this morning and didn’t have to deal with the online b.s.

They usually hit you with a notification to check
I just check right at 4pm when it’s over

Youre sayin this as if it's FCFS :rofl:
you said Nike Dallas is open so go and camp for it just hope from a health perspective it’s worth it

where you been all the retros releases since March to this month have sold out on the internet I’m not in texas so that’s another story and since I don’t live their i don’t care if shoes do or don’t sell out in Dallas

Last edited:
you said Nike Dallas is open so go and camp for it

where you been all the retros releases since March to this month have sold out on the internet I’m texas that’s another story and since I don’t live their i don’t care if shoes do or don’t sell out in Dallas
Reading is fundamental, SNKRS only other than footsites and 90% of those have been raffle :rofl:

So jump on Horse and mosey on down to Nike Dallas since your in Texas all star Who is this jerkoff ?
you can figure out for yourself what other websites aren't raffles
cause I not going to help you find them

Reading is fundamental, SNKRS only other than footsites and 90% of those have been raffle :rofl:

I think so
The FTA flight23 store on state st downtown Chicago turned into a FTL house of hoops I think
Now FTL gets all the limited releases instead of FTA
The actual FTA stores didn’t close down I think they just got rid of the flight23

I stopped by the only FTA store in my state and some of the displays were bare, nothing in the store that was worth buying either I asked a rep what happened. He says " They dont sent us shipments anymore", I asked if they were closing, he said "Can't you see we're already closed, we dont even have bricks" LMHO!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom