Air Jordan 12 University Gold- July 24, 2020

Went to pick mine up at FTL and they didn’t even print off their whole list and of course the app was down and couldn’t show proof. They were going to not sell me my pair. Manager went to the back and I finally got the app to work and showed them and manager comes out saying, “ that was crazy. There was a whole other list...” Just happy i could pick them up.

Went to pick mine up at FTL and they didn’t even print off their whole list and of course the app was down and couldn’t show proof. They were going to not sell me my pair. Manager went to the back and I finally got the app to work and showed them and manager comes out saying, “ that was crazy. There was a whole other list...” Just happy i could pick them up.
In a mall?

What does that have to do with what I was responding to? Bro said he didn't wan't to pay crazy resale. I responded that he likely wouldn't have to because resell on these won't be serious in a week.

Not sure why that triggered you. Sensitive times, I guess :lol:
Ah I gochu b! Didn’t read way u were replying to, was too busy trying to find a pair lol. ✊🏽

20200724_104959.jpg

The “backdoor list” lmaooo

Are you from Houston?
If so, these losers do that all the time down here. :smh:

PO

I woke up late and missed out on the snkrs release. However I was able to cart and checkout a few minutes ago on shoepalace. Hopefully they don't cancel my order.

Back
Top Bottom