Air Jordan 12 University Gold- July 24, 2020

i got the 11 low concord bred , but it tooks me around 3 hours...

This is the worst I've seen it.....can't even mash cart. It goes to "We're sorry something went wrong" and Homepage after like 4 clicks. How's anyone carting anything?

They might as well pull down stock and raffle it at this point.

This is the worst I've seen it.....can't even mash cart. It goes to "We're sorry something went wrong" and Homepage after like 4 clicks. How's anyone carting anything?

They might as well pull down stock and raffle it at this point.

i feel you... same as here... nothing since 10:00am

yea was at willow brook. Was about to be super heated. Especially when another dude was in there buying three men’s pairs and a gs. So much for that limit one pair.

This is exactly why I consider leaving this behind at times....I don't wanna deal with this crap

I knew these would be an easy cop (being sarcastic)
Guy on Twitter did 1000 free slots and hit for me on ftl though sz 12. Would be nice to cop manual though

52 seconds ago lolol....

FNL sucks so much ***

0FDA3B42-C287-4DF1-900B-DDA1E38DE2BD.png

I give up.. will wait til I see these close to retail + tax on StockX

Luckily I was able to get the fire red 5s, flints, hares, court purple 1s and DMP 6s for retail this year. Took Ls on toro 14s and these. Both were extremely difficult. My go to sites either crash before the drop or automatically load sold out

My pickup window for FNL is 1-3pm and it's 1pm in NY and I can't even get into the app because it's still on the #shoessotrash screen. How am I gonna pick em up if I can't load the pass on the app?

edit: nvm finally got through and took a screenshot

Back
Top Bottom