Air Jordan 12 University Gold- July 24, 2020

I'd like to just get an understanding on the process of FLX...it's essentially shut out those of us who bought everything with the old system. It's ruined it thus far for a lot of us. I have over 100k points....my brother is right there too. You'd figure that is enough to secure at least one pair locally across 6 possible stores (FTL FTA and Champs between my bro and I) but complete strikeouts.
I had over 200k and have yet to hit any release. It baffles me everytime. Im pretty much done with it now.

It really makes no sense now. I never used Champs with the old system but was 4/4 with FTL and FTA with my bro. Now 0/4. I know stock is getting backdoored and whatnot more, but we can't hit one pair across all that? That's what it turned into?

Looks like I may just have hit... Solelinks came in before j23app
Screenshot_20200725-092149_Solelinks.jpg

I’m still waiting wtf... I’m going back to sleep f this can’t take double Ls haha

I ended up passing now I decided I want a pair and am stuck in a waiting room onJD Sports. I’m sure there will be other restocks I’ll get a pair.

Went to the local Champs this morning to try and make my first in person purchase since the concord 11’s. On the phone Thursday they told me they weren’t getting them, but on the phone this morning they said they had them but weren’t allowed to sell. Sounded sketchy so I went in.

Got to the store and asked them if they had them. GM told me they had them but couldn’t sell. I said that is nuts, but suspected they were holding them for friends, especially since they told me on Thursday they weren’t getting them. Long story short, skipping all of the parts where I acted like a jerk, he told me they couldn’t sell because they didn’t come in until Friday and not all stores had theirs in yet. I told him I’d believe it if he showed me packing slip. He showed me packing slip. I called another local store (Florida Mall) and they confirmed same thing. Had them, but couldn’t sell.

Can anyone explain what is up with Champs and release dates?

Went to the local Champs this morning to try and make my first in person purchase since the concord 11’s. On the phone Thursday they told me they weren’t getting them, but on the phone this morning they said they had them but weren’t allowed to sell. Sounded sketchy so I went in.

Got to the store and asked them if they had them. GM told me they had them but couldn’t sell. I said that is nuts, but suspected they were holding them for friends, especially since they told me on Thursday they weren’t getting them. Long story short, skipping all of the parts where I acted like a jerk, he told me they couldn’t sell because they didn’t come in until Friday and not all stores had theirs in yet. I told him I’d believe it if he showed me packing slip. He showed me packing slip. I called another local store (Florida Mall) and they confirmed same thing. Had them, but couldn’t sell.

Only thing I'll explain is that you shouldn't go to somebody else job and be a "jerk". Were you raised in a barn?

When I called my FTL yesterday, they told me too they had not received theirs yet either, so all pickups would be on Monday. So I'm guessing any leftover would not be until after that.

Hoping with JD order goes through. After my Flint order getting cancelled by Size UK last week, I will not be excited until I see it shipped.

Only thing I'll explain is that you shouldn't go to somebody else job and be a "jerk". Were you raised in a barn?

100% but for what it’s worth, what they were telling me didn’t sound true. Told me Thursday they weren’t getting them, then they got them but told me they couldn’t sell them to me, and didn’t know when they could sell them to me. I asked if they could call DM and he could explain policy to me. He told me they didn’t have a DM “right now.” I used to sell shoes (long time ago) and none of that stuff added up. Apologized before I left, but left empty handed. I get that it is out of the GM’s control, but company policy needs to be that if it is after release date, just sell the shoes.

An FTL told me the same thing last Saturday, but it was d/t COVID-19. All indoor malls on California's watchlist had to close since last Monday. I'd imagine it's going to be FCFS when these malls reopen.

Was dropping off my dad's truck for service and dropped in on the FTL across the street. Went out of their way to tell me they didn't get them (supposedly). They were on the reserve list in the app this week.

Back
Top Bottom