Air Jordan 12 University Gold- July 24, 2020

Missed the notification for Member Exclusive Access.
Trying to purchase on SNKRS right when it was available but randomly asked for my password when I tried to buy so I knew I wouldn’t hit.
Got kicked out of Eastbay 2 mins before drop, never let back in.
Access denied Foot Locker and Champs. I did this all during my 15 minute break at work.
Checked on SNKRS 1 hour later and it showed my size, didn’t hesitate and put the thumb print purchase for the Win!!! Unbelievable. Of course took the L on “Grateful dead’s” but what a memory makes the shoe that much more special!
CA988855-0271-49FA-9BDB-2E1ACEE67C42.jpeg
CA988855-0271-49FA-9BDB-2E1ACEE67C42.jpeg

So after SP blocking me after a few hours of 2-minute carting, I gave up. Just saw this as they kept teasing me with an uncartable 10.5. Are we up for another 2-minute Sunday?

Screenshot_20200724-210129_Chrome.jpg

I saw someone say earlier they wanted to hit their pair with some mink oil so I did it myself because I prefer the shiny black on my 12s and they came out clean. Left one shoe without the mink oil so people could see for comparison purposes, right pair obviously being the one I did first. Took like 2 minutes and all you need is mink oil and a shine brush
45835CF0-23D2-4E88-8C55-711D1A1078F1.jpeg

I saw someone say earlier they wanted to hit their pair with some mink oil so I did it myself because I prefer the shiny black on my 12s and they came out clean. Left one shoe without the mink oil so people could see for comparison purposes, right pair obviously being the one I did first. Took like 2 minutes and all you need is mink oil and a shine brush
Look wayyy better. Thx for the tip 🤝

I feel this is happening more and more. Stock is being reloaded in restocks and not orders may be getting canceled. Footsites have done it multiple times for the Purp 5s at least.

FNL sucks regardless tho.

It's a never ending cycle cause the bots just turn right back on

Thanks for the tip. What brand of mink oil did you use?

Looks nice !!!

Thanks, looks way better! As soon as I lockdown a pair I’m doing that. :smokin

Feels like im back in active duty... spit shining my boots lol... that is good work 👌🏽

Looks so much better! :nthat: It has the OG XII look!

Will it wear off? How long before you would have to repeat the process again?

Looks so much better! :nthat: It has the OG XII look!

Will it wear off? How long before you would have to repeat the process again?

yeah usually wears off I'd say after 2-3 wears but that's because they're not great quality leather. If you had a pair of expensive leather boots they'd last you way longer. but the good thing is mink oil is super quick. You just rub some in with the brush for like 1-2 minutes and you're good to go.

Securing a GR size 12 used to be relatively easy as long as it wasn’t a NA1. Add these to the list of growing GRs that I failed to get on RD and will have to hope for a restock. Local raffles used to be money in the bank but these new systems are trash

Securing a GR size 12 used to be relatively easy as long as it wasn’t a NA1. Add these to the list of growing GRs that I failed to get on RD and will have to hope for a restock. Local raffles used to be money in the bank but these new systems are trash
And with the need to mitigate large crowd gatherings, we'll be seeing more of these online setups. Meaning bots will be eating even more.

I'd like to just get an understanding on the process of FLX...it's essentially shut out those of us who bought everything with the old system. It's ruined it thus far for a lot of us. I have over 100k points....my brother is right there too. You'd figure that is enough to secure at least one pair locally across 6 possible stores (FTL FTA and Champs between my bro and I) but complete strikeouts.

Big diff

Back
Top Bottom